So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

It's nice and sprinkly here today!  That means, I get another Super Car Wash at Petro for FREE!  They have the 48 hr weather guarantee!  Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol

mmm....... salmon smells divine... what cha eating, SD?

Sportsdude

haven't signed up for it yet. Will this week. But that only goes into effect after 3 months. I'd need to get emergency care for those 3 months. But gosh I don't know whether to wait and talk to the school nurse folks or cough up the 600 bucks and go to hospital.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Hey uhm, PC, were you "rofl" about SD's comment earlier?

lol....no purelife....I was laughing at you and the bug zapper.

It has been drizzley, sprinkley, showery here today.  SD.....when I say it's doing something HERE.....that is in no way indicative of what it's doing THERE.  When I say it POURED here yesterday.....believe me.....IT POURED......and trust me to know the difference.  

I've already earned my webbed feet......have you ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

the weather is that different? lol sounds like florida.
I went to woodgrove this time with a bunch of girls that I know and the new zealander. Ate chinese.

Still need olive oil and butter. But I can't walk that much now.

P.C.

The weather is THAT different 3 minutes from here.  We've been snowed in here for 2 weeks, while 5 minutes away has nothing.  There is no way to know what it's doing in Nanaimo, until I'm IN Nanaimo.  It REALLY is that different.

Sportsdude

wow. cool. Yeah to me a hard rain is when its coming down so hard within seconds you're completely soaked like you jumped into a pool or lake with all your clothes on.

That's hard rain I'm used to.

P.C.

I have the definition of a hard rain down pat.  Yesterday we had an exceptionally hard rain.

Add.....why are you so skeptical that I don't know the difference between a sprinkle and a hard rain ?

Sportsdude

lol I'm not being skeptical we've just have different diffinitions. That happens though when you grow up in a different geographical climate.
like BC's "hot day" to me a "cool" day. etc.

P.C.

Temperature is temperature.  Temperature tolerance is a different ball game all together.  You seem to be implying that if I was standing in 3 inches of water....that where you came from, that would only be an inch.  I think we agree on the definition of a hard rain....and once again....we had a hard rain.  *sigh*  

What are ya cookin up for dinner ?  Roast beef, Yorkshire Pudding,  Garlic Mashed Potatoes, baby carrots and some green beans ??????      

Lise

Woodgrove Mall has some.... blah blah food at the food court. I remember eating Chinese, greasy but then again most Chinese food at the food court is greasy.

We're having sushi and sashimi from Samurai Sushi. I haven't had those big ass sushi for a long time so it's good to have them. Also microwaving some okra then dipping in yellow bean paste.

We had the hotpot yesterday. Man, my friends have bottomless pits for their tummies. I cannot believe there is nothing leftover. I bought so much food and they managed to down everything. Next time I will need to slaughter one chicken per person.

How does one make Yorkshire Pudding?[/DIV]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Milk eggs and flour.  Simp.  

2 eggs
1 c. milk
4 tbsp. oil
Cold water
Pinch of salt

Beat the bejeezers out of it, until it is 'frothy'.  Refrigerate for an hour or so.  Pour a teaspoon or so of veg oil in each place in a muffin tin.  Put it in a 450 degree oven until it is almost smoking hot.  Take it out and pour in your batter  ( barely more than half full)  put back in the oven, and cook for 20 minutes....or until golden and very poofy.

P.C.

Had everyone you served had hot pot before Lise ?

Sportsdude

I just had Hot Pot!! OMG YUMMY

Me the ultimate free loader was walking by a dorm/house I know everybody in there. lol Anyway the chinese dorm people were cooking a feast. OMG SOO GOOD.

Lil Me

Evening everyone!  Leftovers for din din.

purelife- you might want the dollar store toys to use as "traders" when you find a geocache.  For instance, take a Hot Wheels toy from the cache, leave a red rubber ball.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

You got us all intrigued Lil Me.  I spent some time reading up on it today.  Really sounds like a lot of fun.  So after all that, I never asked if you found one ?

|