So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

I loved walking through the rain yesterday.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

That's good.  Get used to it.    Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

[A href="http://www.vancouverisland.com/PhotoGallery/"]http://www.vancouverisland.com/PhotoGallery/[/A]

Just seeing if this brings up the right pic.

P.C.

Sportsdude

lol I love walking through the rain, especially when everyone else is going for cover. I mean geesh it was just sprinkling.    

P.C.

Oh was it?  Well it POUNDED down up here......and I mean POUNDED !

Sportsdude

Well it was raining hard, people said this was 'hard' rain. I was like its sprinkling.  

purelife

I just LOVE our bug zapper. :)))  

P.C.

Lise

Afternoon, amigoes. How is everyone this Labor Day? We went to Oakridge Mall, the kids love this place because of the free play centre. Gee, you give a kid a four by four mat with walls and they just go crazy. Nice to be able to sit down and watch them.

*yawn* So sleepy. I have to get ready for preschool tomorrow. My baby's going to leave me!!! Waaaah!!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Awwwww......it's OK Lise.  Just think.....you are opening the first door to a world of knowledge.....

so she can be....

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]    [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]in[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]bra[/TD] [TD]y[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=brainy name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif[/img]

Sportsdude

lol. I might have to withdrawl from school because I might need surgery. brilliant!  

purelife

Good evening ladies and gents.  We went to the park today.  

We're going to have an early din din...salmon, baby cukes and curly fries.. what a combo! :)))  lol

Hey uhm, PC, were you "rofl" about SD's comment earlier?

Sportsdude

Its raining here. Soft/drizzle rain same rain as yesterday that P.C. said was pouring. lol

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
lol. I might have to withdrawl from school because I might need surgery. brilliant!  
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Do you already have BC Med?

|