So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I had that 'camera clicking' thing too purelife.  I wondered if someone was taking pics of all my computer contents.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

*Twilight Zone music here.*

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]   [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]mm[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]spa[/TD] [TD]y[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=spammy name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Phew, thought that my conclusion to the camera clicking sounds was just my computer.  Here I am, working and listening to my regular radio channel and this clicking photo sound comes on.  It was odd.

Speaking of auctions, the police auctions are teh best.  I haven't been there but have heard from people how things are so cheap.  Has anyone ever been to an auction?  

Sportsdude

yup! Land auction for farm land. Where they had those fast talking guys. The other auctions I've been to have been silent ones.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

I'm afraid of purchasing cars that have been through the police. Cause the cars might have hosted a dead bod once upon a time ago.

ARGH!!! Gotta get my head out of this dead body and abandoned car thingy!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Speaking of cops, the car's gone from my front yard!! Yaaaaay!!

Was it towed ? Maybe the owner just came back from vacation...  

Michel

At first, I couldn't figure where that sound of taking photos came from

hehehehe, yes Purelife, it's the webpage, yes Purelife... hehehehe    

Lise

Nope. It was towed. Good riddance to bad rubbish.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Good news PL, the underground place is open until 6, so I wont starve since I realised Pacific Centre is way too far from office.  

Michel

Nope. It was towed. Good riddance to bad rubbish

Oh! Well happy for you then, I tought all the time it might has been a vacationner.

P.C.

Glad the car has finally been taken care of Lise.  Took them long enough.

I've been to a few auctions.  Antique auctions.  I find you are likely to get the best deals in the small town auctions.

Sportsdude

hello ds.
Chinese food for dinner. yum
I'd dead tired cousin coming over and we're going to the baseball game tomorrow. Never been to the new stadium should be fun.
night

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I brought a bublicious gum and am enjoying blowing bubbles now, just like the good 'ol days.  I haven't done this for many many years....  

P.C.

That's funny purelife......you've inspired me.....LOL

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c019.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

Allo!  I think I missed everyone tonight.
 Dinner was roast beast with my relatives.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

[div style="overflow: auto; width: 100%;"]
[img style="" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c019.gif[/img][/div]
I don't know what percentage of people can not do bubble gum, but I've never been able to do it !!!  

|