So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Wednesday morning! Can't wait.
You're dog loves water Lise? My dog hates being wet.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Glad to hear your BBQ went awesome, as planned, Lise.  I knew it'll turn out fantastic.  BBQ's always do, especialy when LOVE has been put in it, like you have, my dear. :))

Lise

Next Wednesday? How exciting!!! Just don't be talking to your fellow passangers about statistics. Muahahahahahahahahahaha.

Awww, thanks purelife!

I gotta ask you. How did you guys get to Buntzen Lake? Is there an easier way to get there from Burnaby?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

I would like my face and boobs on the $1,00,000,000 bill, please!!!

Well you know what they say, it's always the first million that's harder to get... lol

P.C.

Good job on the bar-B Lise.  Sounds like it was fantastic.  I'm drooling just thinking of it.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Well, I guess if we have currency called the Looney, there's no reason we can't have the Boobie.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Wonder how a cat sweat? Do they sweat at all? They always seemed cool as cucumber

They evacuated heat through their nose. If the nose is hot, pussy doesn't feel well... cold nose, everything is fine.  

Michel

I vote that we put Michel's cute ass on the $20 bill!!!! Boobie, Loonie, Toonie, let's call this one a Mimi !

Lise

I've often wonder why we call our loonie a loonie and why a toonie a toonie? Just makes no sense to me but oh well.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

LOL lise, I don't talk about statistics and politics for that matter much in the real world.
Most of the trip I'll just sound like a tourist saying how lovely the scenery is and commenting on all the trees.

purelife

Hey Lisey.

We took North Road which eventually leads into Clarke Road.  From there, I can't remember where we turned off into because my guy knew where to go.

I don't know how to get there from your place.  I use Google Maps for directions.      

Lise

Hmm, thanks anyways, purelife. I know I could google but I thought you might have an easier way to get there. We passed.... Ioco Road. I think hubby said that's where you go if you want to head there.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Lise wrote:
 [div]I've often wonder why we call our loonie a loonie and why a toonie a toonie? Just makes no sense to me but oh well.

A loon is on the one, and toonie is just a combonation of two and loonie.
[/div]

Michel

Wow, I say : give this guy citizenship, he's brighter than a lots of Canadians. lol

SD : (look at his US glasses, it's him)

Michel welcoming him

Sportsdude

lol for christmas a couple years back I got a bunch of books on all things Canada. From History books to a guide on moving and living in Canada to a humour book called "How to be a Canadian".  

|