So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Put me in the same category, Michel. I've never been able to blow that dang stupid bubble. I've lost count how many times my sisters have tried to teach me.

On the other hand, I believe purelife's tongue has many twist and forks, most of which are best suited in the bedroom, no?

Got errands to run today. Then I'm gonna pick up a BBQ chicken for a friend's potluck tonight. Too lazy to cook. Besides who can resists Superstore chicken. I hope.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

On the other hand, I believe purelife's tongue has many twist and forks, most of which are best suited in the bedroom, no? [img style="font-style: italic;" src="richedit/smileys/Happy/19.gif[/img]

I agree, I just hope she could give me tongue lesson lol. If not, are your sisters available? relol

Lise

I'm sure purelife is more than willing........ for the right price, of course.

Ah.... my sisters, mon dieu, they're attached. Sorry, laddie! I gather you're not attached?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

What happen on DS stay on DS  

Lise

Michel wrote:
What happen on DS stay on DS  
    Meep. I must have missed it all. Waah. Darn it!!! Yer can't give teh Lise a bit of a hint?
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

hmmm then you can't get into one of the university's here. lol the joke was if you could walk, talk and chew gum at the same time, you could get in.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Isn't it more fun if nobody knows Lise? hehehe    

Michel

oh shit you mean I can not go study the intelligent design when it will enter at university level in the god ole U S of A ?  

Lise

Er..... chewing gum and entering university? Makes no sense to me. I do know it's waay harder to get into UBC or SFU here. Crazy. I don't understand why BC has only two. In Sydney, you've got more than 10.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

yeah no smart people allowed with their witch craft darwinism.  

Sportsdude

SFU is the easier one.  

Sportsdude

SFU
[span class="t11px"]Moderately difficult , 86% of applicants were admitted
[a href="http://www.petersons.com/ugchannel/code/InstVC.asp?inunid=8643&sponsor=1"]
http://www.petersons.com/ugchannel/code/InstVC.asp?inunid=8643&sponsor=1[/a]

UBC
[/span][span class="t11px"]Very difficult , 58% of applicants were admitted
[a href="http://www.petersons.com/ugchannel/code/InstVC.asp?inunid=9142&sponsor=1"]http://www.petersons.com/ugchannel/code/InstVC.asp?inunid=9142&sponsor=1[/a]
[/span]  

purelife

Gosh, looks like I missed all the fun last night.

lol PC, does that mean you're going out to buy Bubblicious gum too?  ;)

Gosh Michel, I already have you wrapped around in my bubble. ;)

P.C.

Don't make me come over there SD !!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Greetings people. Had a wonderful potluck dinner with a good friend. He's going back to Japan. Waaah... won't be seeing him till next year. Oh well. Wonderful folks there, we even met an aspring movie director from Japan.

So funny. I bought BBQ chicken and another of our friends bought the same thing. I told them I should have made lasagne (as in, store-bought) and they said they were gonna do that too but it was too much work so they opt for BBQ chicken instead. LOL. Great minds think alike.

Hey PC, no use arguing with SD. He'll just probably pull out some statistic about how why arguing about this means something somewhere in the universe.....
Bill Cosby.

|