So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

forumla1

this sounds juicy. i'm gonna pop someone's popcorn

butter ne1?

Sportsdude

smelling salt. That's what happened next.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

forumla1

that's it?  

what was salty?  what did you touch that was salty?  what did you hear?  c'mon more juice please!

Sportsdude

smelling salt is the worst smell you've ever smelled. I made me barf.  

forumla1

i lyk salty peanuts.  it smells nice!

Sportsdude

well this stuff would floor yeah.  

Lil Me

Hey!  Hope everyone had a good day.  What's new? What's for dinner?

I'm BBQing some pork loin from the freezer.  It was in a ziplock bag- so I have no idea what I marinated it in.  Soy sauce?  I can't remember.  It'll be a mystery until we eat it.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I had pork chops and cabbage.  

Lise

Hmmm..... I think I need a bath after waddling through this thread for some reason.

Dinner tonight was celebration at Samosa Garden. My mother-in-law's b'day. Lovely spices there. We went home and had Orea Cookie cake. I think that was the best part of the whole evening.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

awesome. *counting the minutes*  

Sportsdude

Lil Me

Happy BDay SD.

Lise- I'm totally jelling about your Samosa Gardens dinner.  I've been craving vegetable briyani!  Please tell us what you ate for dinner.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Samosa Gardens sounds and looks like a place for me, you guys talk about it so much I'm difinately stopping there.

Since when did Molson start calling their beer "Golden" and "Ice"?  

P.C.

[FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000ff size=5]Happy Birthday Sportsdude ! [/FONT] (am I a day late?)

Congratulations !

*singing in breathy voice*

Happy Birthday....to you

Happy Birthday.........to you

Happy Birthday Mr. Sportsdude.....

Happy....Birthday.....to.....you.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Happy Birthday SD. Best wishes for the year and all.

Lil Me. We had three dishes to spare between us (the kids refused to eat so I had to pack them something instead). We ordered chicken biriyani, bokura (spelling?) kebab with potato masala and naan bread and a mixed chicken grilled platter. I was so stuffed yesterday.... we even had a bit leftover to take home.

You should go for their buffet. It's cheaper for dinner Mons to Thurs. $14.00 or so. They also have specials take-out. We usually order their mixed grill platter take-out on Mondays. Worth every penny.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|