So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Proj has passed beyond the meat curtains and come back a changed man.
Nay, no longer a man, he has transcended mere humanity and his soul now bathes in the Sea of Oblivion while his pale, waxy husk carries on living in the flesh and blood world, directed by a charred and smoking brain. He is an hero.

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

purelife

Weird dream that feels like it was Reality and it belongs to PC?  DO TELL!  DO TELL! :)))  

P.C.

I....I........I can't. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a090.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Maybe she's still dreaming.
Maybe we are just part of an hallucination.
For sh1t's sake don't wake her up or the consequences could be Earth-shattering!   0_0

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

Monkee.....Monkee......is that you?   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/engel/d095.gif" border=0]

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Nope. I'm an imagenment of your figmentation...tation...tation...

[img style="width: 265px; height: 265px;" src="http://www.motleycrow.com/ImageHost/4_6_4.gif"]

P.C.

lol....nice do.

I must get busy doing something while this euphoria lasts.

forumla1

totally off topic:

here's a cat for thought...

nothing seems to disturb a cat like a space that's off limits.  show him what's on the other side of a door that's normally closed, and he'll meow for you to open it again.  the lesson here?  it's not just curiosity, it's that need to see everything!

geeshus, that took 4ever to type proply!  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

[font style="font-family: Arial Narrow; color: rgb(255, 0, 0);" size="7"]BI
    BIM
        BAP[/font]

P.C.

OMG....It's Tuesday already?

forumla1

my cabbage rolls are better than your bibim-whatever that is!  :P  BLEH!

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

They started putting a shrimp into the bibimbap.
So much for your bland and meager cabbage turds.
PWNED!

forumla1

one shrimp?  that's cheap!  

mine has beef and cabbage and rice in tomato sauce!  mine is good 'ol american food.  yours is korean.  you traitor!

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

GAH!!!!
Oh! I know what you're doing!!
You want some smites!!
Ha! Now I know your cunning plan so I gently ease my trembling finger from the smite trigger.
How do you like those apples!!?

Sportsdude

7hrs left til freedom.

good afternoon.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|