Previous topic - Next topic
|

forumla1

[FONT size=1]am i doing good so far?  [/FONT]      

forumla1

Sportsdude wrote:
7hrs left til freedom.

good afternoon.

WOOWOOOWOWZAAAA!~  you can play with your *ickle for that long?!!!

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

SD HAY!!
Whats all this pickle business?

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

female wants my pickles from the garden I guess.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

forumla1

female?  where's female?  female, r u here?    

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Ah, nothing quite like pickles straight off the vine   0_0  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

forumla1

yes, fresh iz better and healthier.  can you say "organic?"!!!!

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Orgasmic? Orgasmic? Damn....Orgasmic?
Sorry, it's my speech impediment    =(

forumla1

Orgysmic?  WTF iz dat? ;)

[FONT size=2]"Orgysmic" is a coined word by forumla1.  i own all rights to this word.  oMGtRADEMArKED!!!![/FONT]

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

[font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0); font-family: Arial Narrow;" size="7"]SMASH CAPITALISM!![/font]

[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);"]Words like "orgysmic" belong to the people! [/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);"]They are a national resource and should be distributed free of charge to the homeless!![/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);"]When the revolution comes anyone who has a copyright will be the first against a wall!!![/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);"]

Sportsdude

orgiesmic. nice  

forumla1

oh yea, you can pin me up on the wall netime!!!!!!!!1

forumla1

Sportsdude wrote:
orgiesmic. nice

[/DIV]you experienced some?  do you really see stars like other claim to have?

Sportsdude

dunno.
Stars?
I saw stars once, I was lying in a field in football pads though.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Kinky.
Then what happened?

|