So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

oh  my Russ, what a struggle!  Your stories are awesome....  Me, I think that I'm going to camp in my office tonight because it's nicely air-conditioned compared to my oven home!  We have no a/c and only ONE fan!  

Oh, I've been over to the new Marine and Byrne area and I have to say that it's really nice there.  Do you know if they're putting a Costco there?  I just heard about it but am not sure if it's true?

Lil Me

Holy crap, Russ.  RTFM!!!

It was a hot day in my packrat friend's garage.  We were piling stuff in the driveway in prep for the garage sale on Sat.  Now back to my parents' house to fill up more boxes of stuff I'm taking for my place: photos, slides, more of Mr LM's rock collection, the little box with my baby teeth in it (!) and yet another large stuffed polar bear.

But first I'm taking Heckyl and Jeckyl to the water park.

We just invented iced tea slushies at home: 1 tray of ice, a bunch of iced tea powder and some water in the blender.  Yummy.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

That tea slushie sounds deliciously refreshing...  I've gotta go to Costco to buy some freezies and icecream too... (thanks for reminding me about freezies Russ....love 'em too!)[/DIV]

Lil Me

Hey pl!  You just reminded me that I need to go to Costco, too.  I've been out of soy milk and bottled water for days now, but too lazy to go.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Afternoon Lil Me. :)))

*poke* ;)

oooo...look at the WORD, I've got! ;)

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ct[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]ere[/TD] [TD]s[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden value=cd0e567016dda79f2a92d31d5778653f name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

Lil Me

Hey!  I'm jealous of your air conditioned office.  Can I move in tomorrow?  I'll hide under your desk- you won't even know I'm there...  

purelife

Sure Lil Me.  Just don't tickle me.  I'm not Elmo.  And there's always room for you, anyday.

Lil Me

No tickling here.  I'll just be sitting under your desk with a pile of comic books and a flashlight to read with.  Don't kick me.  

purelife

And I'll supply you with cold refreshing water and ice tea. :))

My desk is pretty big, so you would be off to the other side.  I can even fit Russ too if he'd like to join.  Three's company?

Sportsdude

I don't like the high dollar at the moment. Messes up my cheques to school.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Holy crapzolla, Russ. Remind me NEVER EVER NEVER IN A MILLION EONS let you inside my garage or house. Imagine the crazy look on your face if someone just hands you a power tool and a house and say, "Russ, my boy, today's your lucky day. Go crazy with the house."

My only AC comes from my fan. Ah well. Better than poking your head in the freezer all day long and inviting strange comments from the kids.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

It was perfect here today.

Temps in the high 60's (American), with a slight coastal breeze.

The fog was nowhere to be seen.

Ahhhh! Smells like...victory    =)
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

yeah its been a bizzare summer here. It was 15 C (59 F) last night when I was working. Its not suppose to be that nice out. lol  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Sometimes I forget that you live in a place with um...seasons and stuff    =)

Well, enjoy the sun while it lasts, right, since you should have a snowstorm or some tornados soon I guess   =)
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

well if we have a snow storm in july that would be the biggest international news story of the year.
Although it did get around 15F (-10C) in late April. Which had never happened before.

|