So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

ahah, I know you're that hottie on my floor who always pretend not to see me...

Cuddling? I can do that...  

purelife

didn't see that michel thanks. :)

Michel is pretty invisible as a guest.  He's a strong silent type.

Michel

I rented a room in a student dorm in Ottawa for a summer a few years ago (summer job) and I saw a lot of student arriving a week or 2 before the beginning of the courses, I think it's preety common, especially for people coming from far away.  

Michel

Michel is pretty invisible as a guest.  He's a strong silent type.

I like to be a guest only, I have the illusion that I'm a free spirit, plus you have to treated me well cos after all I'm a guest... hehehe

purelife

True Michel, BUT regulars get "regular" treatment from me. ;)

Michel

[FONT size=7]OK WHERE DO I APPLY ??? I WILL[/FONT]

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ep[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]acc[/TD] [TD]t[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden value=38db26870f7e6920d35e7aeeac656f2b name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]  

[FONT size=7]ALL YOUR CONDITIONS !!![/FONT]

purelife

Off topic, you know that Pho place I was telling you about on Hastings and Bute, well, they left and are now on Dunsmuir and Howe.  Name is Joyeux Cafe.  

Apparently, they were forced to close so that the City could take over the building and build a new one.  Thank goodness they are still in downtown!  

[FONT size=5]There's one condition, Michel.  You MUST send me your pic. [/FONT]

Michel

Let me google a hottie for you...

Thanks for the update about the pho

Why don't you send me your pic ? After all you're the hottie.

Isis

I feel so left out.....*sigh*

oh yeah....as a Goddess, I get very jealous when purelife (my purelife) gives attention elsewhere...of course exceptions can be made for regulars!!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Michel

Hmmm  ? Another goddess ? Meat ?

purelife

ISIS!  *quickly pops some peeled grapes into her mouth*

OMG, you and LISE are my #1 GIRLS! ;)  You two ladies are extremely flexible, which I love in so many ways. OMG let's cuddle. ;)

Isis

you should know by now that a Goddess must never lower herself to 'guests'...only the regulars know her on a intimate level....

*whispers*

when and where?  
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Isis

gdiaoo skdlg aosiigp

*swallows tasty grapes*

sorry....let's try that again...

Hiya purelife...how's it going?

Sportsdude

ISIS! hey goddess!  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Isis

SD...I'm great...30 minutes until long weekend time!! YEAH!!!

|