So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

As a lazy guest I love cut and paste :

I feel so left out.....*sigh*

Isis

Sometimes it's nice being lazy...I do it all the time!  
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Michel

Hep ! Something in common hehe !

Isis

So....I can't wait for August to roll in...mmmmm chilliwack peaches and cream corn on the cob smothered in butter lightly salted and peppered

*mouth watering*

someone have a tissue?  
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Sportsdude

lazy is my middle name.

Awesome ISIS!!! love long weekends got any cool plans?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

I can't wait for august either!
*passes tissue*

purelife

You need more lube Isis, not tissue.  Tissue would just wipe away evidence and leave it dry...and clean. *shivers*

Yep, I'm outta here soon too!  

I LOVE chilliwack peaches n cream corn.  JELUX!    

Isis

I plan on vegging out...gotta save the money for Vegas...can't wait...Flipping the calender soon...then it's going to look real!!

Plus, with the weather the way it is...it's a stay at home kinda weekend

how bout u?  

Isis

*peels off shirt...anticipating purelifes lubed hands all over*

Sportsdude

me? buying a plane ticket and just getting ready for the move and working. My work doesn't stop for holidays.  

Michel

*peels off shirt...anticipating purelifes lubed hands all over*

Oh no no no, go away week end it's finally getting interesting in here lol [/DIV]

Isis

*snickers*

the Goddess get's frisky towards the end of the week....my God, he really likes it...

purelife

Here Isis, put on this black negligee.  

Isis

*slips into the sexy attire*

that better?

....I'll pose in dirty positions while someone takes pictures?

Michel

I'm so confused and excited that I nearly introduce that cut and paste   *peels off shirt...anticipating purelifes lubed hands all over*

by mistake in the text on which I'm "working" now.

lol

|