So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Isis

*bends over and grabs ankles*

if you're really good with your camera, I'll show you how flexible I really am!!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Michel

ahah OMG I'm gonna ask for overtime hehe !

Isis

looks like it will have to wait until Tuesday....it's weekend time for me!!!

*rips off clothes....runs outta office yelling FREEDOM*

Have a great long weekend all!!  
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Michel

Sportsdude

*burp* went out to dinner. Now its for me before my 8hr work shift.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Devil

Got take out from a local pub tonight. Wings, burgers, and Caesar salad...

*burp!*

'scuse me!

Huge lightning storm happening right now here. Huge flashes across the sky!

kitten

Lightning storms are fascinating to watch.  Sounds like your weekend is well on the way, Devil.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Devil

Hi kitten!

Pretty mellow night tonight. My boy is going fishing with my uncle on a camping trip till Sunday. Its giving me a chance to catch my breathe and get work done around the house. I needed a weekend like this in a looong time!

How are you?

kitten

I'm fine.....just wishing that I could get a long weekend to relax.  Sometimes it can be really great to have time all to yourself to do nothing but take it easy.  How are you doing?  Won't you miss those mountain escapes in Florida?  Be sure to take one of those portable fans with you when you go out!

Devil

Oh, I miss the mountains just thinking about it! Florida is flat! But hey! I can always try.

I am doing pretty great. I am kind of excited to be single. I live in a good neighborhood for it. Lots of coffee shops and cool pubs. I think I just want some casual dates this summer, nothing serious. First, I need a little 'me' time. I have been so busy.  

kitten

You've got to have "Me" time.  That's the only chance you get to sort things out without interruption.  As for casual dates, isn't that you are supposed to do in summer?

P.C.

Hi Devil and Miss Kitten

Sounds like you've got it sorted all out there Devil.  

I thought we were going to get the thunder and lightning here today also.  Poured HARD right through the sunshine that was beaming out from the blackest of black clouds.  It was really pretty.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Devil

Sounds so beautiful P.C. I am sure even when the rain blusters sideways in your neck of the woods, it is beautiful!

Ah yes, I LOVE summer girls!

Summer tall,

Summer brunette,

Summer energetic,

Summer flirts,

Summer party animals,

Summer athletic types!

Bring on SUMMER '07!!!

purelife

Good evening Devil, PC and Kitten.

Just relaxing tonight...

|