So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

^^ ahhh how I miss that time... lol

Michel

Then I raise my beer to you! (psst...harpoon is not the boss, I AM! I order you all to take the rest of the day off and have a pint!).

OK, bonne fête du Canada patron ! [/DIV]

purelife

Lunch today was at Red Robins where I had a salmon caesar.  YUMMY!  

Sportsdude

No lunch today I slept through it.
I like Red Robins.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Same.  RR is awesome.  Love their burgers and FRIES!  

Sportsdude

yup!
hey my dorm info came today. yes, but the funny thing is that my orientation day is before my 'move in date'. lol

purelife

yes, but the funny thing is that my orientation day is before my 'move in date'. lol

Uh, what's so funny about that?  You always have orientation before you move in and/or attend the school.  

Sportsdude

really? Well I took the first orientation walk through, I could of had the orientation as same day as move in. So I'll have to stay in a hotel for 2 nights now.  

purelife

I don't quite get what you're talking about, but I'll just nod and smile, k?

Michel

2 days ? They might let tyou come before, maybe for a 2 days "rent". Just email them.  

Sportsdude

My orientation day starts on the 29th and 11am. That means I'll have to be in Nanaimo the night before. Then my move in date is the next day morning. Hence 2 nights at a hotel. :)  

Michel

I repeat just in case you didn't saw...

2 days ? They might let you come before, maybe for a 2 days "rent". Just email them

Michel

HOLY SMOKES....the sky is broken !!!!  

It just started raining like you wouldn't believe TOTALLY abrupt.  It was actually sunny a minute before.  It is so loud I can hardly hear myself think

Looks scary and very black in DT Van now...[/DIV]

purelife

Looks scary and very black in DT Van now...

[/DIV]THUNDER!  Ooooo....let's cuddle, Michel.  I'm wary scared. ;)  Have you ever thought that we might work in the same building?

Sportsdude

didn't see that michel thanks. :)
I dunno about that maybe, maybe not probably will call them. I think I can move in earlier. I think.

|