So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Talking about day off, help a Frog today and tell me : is there (I think there's one) a day off in August in BC, and if so which day is it ?      

Schadenfreude

The first Monday in August.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

This year it would be August 6.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Isis

Schadenfreude wrote:
  I guess I'm going to Krispy Kreme alone.[/DIV]

Now now....that's for later...can't have everything before noon!  
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Michel

Danke Schone Herr Schadenfreude,

Yes one more day in Alaska.    

Schadenfreude

Isis wrote:
Schadenfreude wrote:
  I guess I'm going to Krispy Kreme alone.[/DIV]
 [/DIV]
 Now now....that's for later...can't have everything before noon!

Rats, I uncorked the wine. I suppose I can cram it back in until later.

I guess I can just......

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]    [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]dl[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]did[/TD] [TD]e[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT style="WIDTH: 5px; HEIGHT: 1px" type=hidden value=9443691c400041fb296674a89621465d name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 value=diddle name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/DIV]

with myself until then.

Schadenfreude

[img id=img style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid" alt="TinyPic image" src="http://i17.tinypic.com/4z0ov8y.jpg" border=0].

P.C.

Schad.....you seem be having a weeny fixation today.  Are ya OK hun?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c025.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

HOLY SMOKES....the sky is broken !!!!  

It just started raining like you wouldn't believe TOTALLY abrupt.  It was actually sunny a minute before.  It is so loud I can hardly hear myself think.

Gopher

We've just had a hailstorm.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Well anyone who can run as fast as the Gophie wouldn't even get wet at all.

Devil

Michel wrote:
 Michel, I will wave my Canadian flag proudly, but if some cute ladies make their way over and are wearing nothing but that flag at the end of the night, and it happens to drop around their ankles, it won't be the worst thing that could happen. LOL!

Ah ah I wish you that, Canuck !

Actually if that kind of things would happened on Canada day, maybe I would celebrate too, as a polite gesture of good will to build a bridge between our nation of course (Harper said I was from another nation, sorry got to respect what ze boss of ze country said...) [/DIV][/DIV]
 Then I raise my beer to you! (psst...harpoon is not the boss, I AM! I order you all to take the rest of the day off and have a pint!).

Schadenfreude

P.C. wrote:
HOLY SMOKES....the sky is broken !!!!  

It just started raining like you wouldn't believe TOTALLY abrupt.  It was actually sunny a minute before.  It is so loud I can hardly hear myself think.  

Where 'bouts are you?

Devil

Looks like Armageddon style clouds are coming into Calgary right now. Dark and scary. Looks like sun the rest of the weekend though. wOOT!!!!

Schadenfreude

[img title=jfnjznkxfqmtjk2ymmvm.gif alt=jfnjznkxfqmtjk2ymmvm.gif src="http://www.tinypic.ca/files/jfnjznkxfqmtjk2ymmvm.gif"]

|