So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

It looks like you had a great day, Lil Me.  And barbeque is always good.  I like the teriyaki barbeque sauce.  One of the nicest ones, or do you make your own basting sauce?

No supper for me.  Just don't feel hungry, so I had a slice of cheese bread.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

Hey Lil Me and Kitten.

We had some pho for dinner.  And now, I feel sick....

We didn't end up buying much from the Seattle Outlet stores, Lil Me.  There were many trendy clothing stores that I wasn't into.  Bras were my best buy there.  We only spent about 1.5 hours walking around there.  That Outlet store is too hyped up, imo.  

Your dinner sounds tasty though...  

kitten

Hi, purelife.  That's a terriffic avatar you've chosen!  How are you enjoying your trip so far, except for the shopping?  

Lil Me

Hi kitten!  It was the marinated steaks from M&M.  Very tasty.  Very tender.

Hi pl!  I bought bras the other day, too.  25% off at The Bay.  I just discovered the Triumph petites (specially for A and B cup sizes).  I had been wearing the regular Triumph t-shirt bras, but they were a bit "roomy".  (I know you don't have this problem...)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Evening Ms Kitten.

I really really enjoyed our trip.  We are definitely going down there again verrry soon, with more money. :)  We have so many places to check out, like Blaine and Bellingham. We have plans to check out Interior BC and the Coast as I've never been there as well.  Yes, sad, I know. :((((

How is your evening going so far Ms Kitten?  Relaxing?

purelife

Lil Me wrote:
Hi kitten!  It was the marinated steaks from M&M.  Very tasty.  Very tender.

Hi pl!  I bought bras the other day, too.  25% off at The Bay.  I just discovered the Triumph petites (specially for A and B cup sizes).  I had been wearing the regular Triumph t-shirt bras, but they were a bit "roomy".  [span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 128);"](I know you don't have this problem...)[/span]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Hey Lil Me.   LOL, I have problems too with bras... OMG, I feel uncomfortable if I wear the wrong one.  

I had a Triumph bra but didn't like it as it didn't last long for me...me thinks that I brought the wrong one...  I found out that I was wearing the wrong size of bra this weekend.  I really liked the Jockeys bra.  Oh, we even visited Victoria Secret but didn't see anything that really fancied my eyes.  

kitten

I really like the quality from M&M.  Have you tried their kabobs, Lil Me?

Purelife, I'm glad your trip went so well.  Having a car opens up so many possibilities for weekend get-aways.  

purelife

Hey Kitten, my avatar isn't really a picture of a pink kitty.  It's really a pic of two hungry looking wolves.  

kitten

It's so obvious now that I really take a hard look at it!

purelife

Yep, two hungry wolves looking at teh pussy cat. ;)

You have a great evening Kitten.  I'm starting to get tired.....

kitten

[A href="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk788YYCA" target=_blank][img height=63 alt="Sweet Dreams" src="http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_31_3.gif" width=86 border=0][/A] Usually I'm zonked out by this time, but tonight I'm wide awake.  Have a great sleep, purelife.

[A href="http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb114_ZNxmk788YYCA&utm_id=7922" target=_blank][img]http://discoverseattle.net/source/spacer.gif?pc=ZSzeb114&pp=ZNxmk788YYCA" border=0][/A]

purelife

Good morning everyone!  

P.C.

Good morning Miss purelife.  So how was the shopping spree?  Better yet, how was the maiden voyage in your new wheels?  (by the way.....colour please?  this is most important.....lol)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

hee hee... morning Ms PC. :)

color is a dark bluish with purpleish...

I LOVED our trip.  It felt like a long weekend and it was one of our best getaways.  Anywhere but Vancouver is AWESOME.  (yes, I'm dissing Vancouver as you know how much I feel about Vancouver)

No shopping spree, really.  Spent most of my time driving and exploring teh big dept. stores.  

I concluded that Downtown Seattle is just like Downtown Vancouver 'cept bigger!

The Outlet stores are wayyyy too hyped up.

Target is just like Zellers but cheaper.

Space Needle wasn't too impressive.

Victoria Secret isn't impressive  It's just like La Senza here.

Oh, we saw Bruce Lee and Brandon Lee's grave site.  That was pretty cool. :))))

P.C.

Sounds like an enjoyable weekend purelife......good for you.

I'm with you on the Outlet stores.  I'm not sure I've ever found exceptional deals there.  I like places like TJ Max and Ross's......now there's some good deals.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|