So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I've never heard of TJ's.  Do you like JC Penny?  We saw Ross but didn't go in there but will next time.  Have you checked out Kohl's before?  

What kind of stuff does TJ Max sell?      

P.C.

Ross's is like a Winners.....except more variety, more selection and better prices.  Clothing, housewares, gifty stuff.......love that place.

TJ Max is also like a Winners and Ross's.....but with higher end merchandise and of course higher prices, but still lower than you would pay in your regular department stores.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

I've never been to a Kohls.  I've never even heard of it.  I must pay better attention....lol

I just googled it, but didn't get much information, but there is a site that offer Kohls coupons.

[A href="http://www.dealcatcher.com/kohls-coupons"]http://www.dealcatcher.com/kohls-coupons[/A]

purelife

Thanks PC.  Hmmm, I know that I'm going to enjoy Ross and TJ!  :)))

P.C.

WOW....just looked a little further into that link I provided for Kohls......they have got some INCREDIBLE deals.  Where is one?

Schadenfreude

Hey Purelife, I missed your post about you buying a car. Did you check out the lots in New West?
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

purelife

LOL, Hey PC.  I have no idea where Kohl's is.  My coworker just told me about that store this morning.  She said that there is one in Bellis Fare, Bellingham.  

Hey Schadey.  I did check out the cars in New West lots and they were expensive and in such crappy condition.  The one I got was off of Craigslist.

There was one 92 VW Jetta, black, from the lot that was in an accident and the guy was asking for $3700!  NO FREAKING WAY!  I wouldn't even pay $1500.            

Schadenfreude

Did you use that used car prices site?
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

purelife

Yep, I referred to that site when I saw the cars that I was interested in.

We ended up getting a 97 Plymouth Dodge Neon for $2200.  The mileage was at 153K.  I think that we got a good one. :)

Schadenfreude

Knowing used car prices gives the buyer a lot of power. A print shop in Winnipeg prints a "Gold Book" with all used car's prices. One time I went into a car lot, looked up the price of a car I liked and started talking to a sales guy. He gives me their price and then says make an offer. I offered what the Gold Book said. With a kinda shocked look on his face he asked me "How did you come up with that number?" He wouldn't sell it to me for that price and I said I wasn't paying any more so I walked away.

Lil Me

What's for lunch?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

heya lil me!

lunch is red thai chicken curry.  yours?

kitten

Pork chop baked in Broccoli and Cheese soup, baked potato and salad.  How about you?  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lil Me

microwaved potato with gralic humous and some veggies.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

|