Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Not even any cleansing tea, Lil Me?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

No meat.  I had a steak last night.

And no cleansing tea, Gophie.  I'm tired of getting up to "go" in the middle of the night!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Any more and you'd be Lesser Me?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Devil

Hope everyone is having a good summer.

It has been a blast so far for me (and technically, not even summer for a week and a half).

Went to Chicago awhile back for a conference. Holy Sh*t! What a fast moving place!

Just got back from Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Gorgeous! I am heading back there mid summer, hopefully in time for an apocalyptical style hurricane. We are expanding our office there and they are needing assistance. There is a chance I may be moving there in the late fall. There is an opportunity that will be hard to turn down. Guess I can always come back for snowboard trips and family visits. I will make a final decision in August.

Anyways, keep on LIVING! Hopefully your summer brings friends, good music, laughs. Try to keep the computer and TVs off! Go see something new, whether it is down the block, or in another part of the world!

*Hugz and stuff*

Devil

purelife

Wow DEVIL!  You've been busy with your travels and work!  It's great to see you around, even if it's just for a bit.  A possible relocation to FL?  All the VERY BEST to you Devil!  

HUGZ and of course, sweet, tender blowing kisses to you. ;)

P.C.

[/DIV]

WOW.....all kinds of stuff going on for you Devil.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c029.gif" border=0]

MOVING to Florida ?  That's a biggy.  Permanently ?  Sounds like you're moving on up.

Good for you Devil !!!!!

We've all missed you here.....glad you popped in.  

Hugz back Devil

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a025.gif" border=0]

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Devil

Hi purelife and P.C.!!! *heart stops for a second*

Very crazy busy summer indeed.

Yep, it would be a permanent move if I wanted it to be. I wouldn't be selling my home here yet. I would rent it out for a year term. I would go down at least 1 year as per an agreement, visa, etc.  It would take some time actually living there to make sure I like it.

I will try harder to say hi more often.

purelife

That sounds like a good plan, Devil.  I'm sure that you'll make the best decision. :)

And yes, spankings and chackles are in place since you have NOT visited us for weeks!!!!  BAD BOY!

Lil Me

Hi Dev!  *HUGGGZZZZZZZ*

But before you move anywhere, you need to stop in for lunch with us Lunchies in the GVRD.

How's lacrosse?

Lise

OMG. Devil!!! Missed you by heaps and bounds. It's good to see you. Glad you had a nice time!! HUGS!!

Edit: Just bought a swimsuit. I'm down to a size 8. So happy!!!! I've lost 10 lbs. Incredible as it may seem, I think I may have lost weight. I guess with all the running around and not eating well (trying to feed them parasites) will make you not gain anything. Heh. Blessing in disguise?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Wow Wow Lise!  What kind of swimsuit..details girl, details!  Congrats on losing weight!  That's WONDERFUL and one of the best feelings. :))

Devil

Hi Lil me and Lise!

No Lacrosse this year. Too busy with son't soccer and work. Busy, but fun.

Still working out regularly, so you don't have to worry about seeing me with a beer belly! LOL!

ok, gotta fly.

can't wait to see that swimsuit Lise! *wink wink*  

Schadenfreude

Lise wrote:
OMG. Devil!!! Missed you by heaps and bounds. It's good to see you. Glad you had a nice time!! HUGS!!

Edit: Just bought a swimsuit. I'm down to a size 8. So happy!!!! I've lost 10 lbs. Incredible as it may seem, I think I may have lost weight. I guess with all the running around and not eating well (trying to feed them parasites) will make you not gain anything. Heh. Blessing in disguise?[/DIV]
 [img title=dnjdmnzi0uqw0y5kt2ez.gif alt=dnjdmnzi0uqw0y5kt2ez.gif src="http://www.tinypic.ca/files/dnjdmnzi0uqw0y5kt2ez.gif"]
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

purelife

*waves goodbye to Devil*

I'll catch up with you later, Devil.  Lotsa hugs and love. :)  

|