So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Schadenfreude

[img id=img style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid" alt="TinyPic image" src="http://i15.tinypic.com/4podklg.gif" border=0].
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Ai Papi!!!

Muy lubricado!!    

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Schadenfreude

[img id=img style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid" alt="TinyPic image" src="http://i9.tinypic.com/4uxguj7.gif" border=0].  
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

I found that pic on a site that is dedicated to the mating rituals of snails and slugs.

Schadenfreude

Schadenfreude

This girl is so hot for me......

[img id=img style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid" alt="TinyPic image" src="http://i9.tinypic.com/4vnpxcg.gif" border=0]

....I think?

Gopher

OIC, that's why she's in the What's For Lunch thread.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

She seems familiar..... can't put my finger (excuse the pun) on what movie that is....

Lunch today. Home-made (fingers crossed) pizza.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Hullllo Miss Lise

Ya made yerself a pizza?  Sounds ambitious.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Hehe. Hiya Missy PC. Not as ambitious. Just some store-bought dough and pizza sauce. Lise Jr.'s been bugging me to make something so I said, pizza.

I want to make everything on my pizza but Lise Jr. only wants cheese. More cheese and more cheese. Kids!!!

Ooops. Gotta run!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Aaaa....WAS IT SOMETHING I SAID?

Take care Lise....have a good day.......enjoy your cheese.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Hi Everyone!

Looks like it's been a visual lunch so far.
 I just had some brown rice, canned salmon, avocado and humous.

Drank a bunch of cleansing tea last night and I swear I've shed my intestinal linings.  (tooo mucn information-sorry!)   I've lost 4lbs of fluid and some mid-section flab, so I'll tray andother gutwrenching rendition tonight.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Cleansing tea? What's in it?

Lil Me

The Deep Cleanse tea: cinnamon bark, dandelion root, burdock root, ginger root, licorice root, yellow dock root, fennel, nettle leaf, oatstraw

The Herba-Lax tea: senna, sickle senna seed, rhubarb root

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

|