So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Schadenfreude

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

Has anyone tried this?  Be honest.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

pitbullca.bc

well...goodmorning peeps  *Yawn*  Wow...DS off for yesterday!  Well...went down to our raging river and took a quick clip....quick...because I wasn't sure how much memory I had left on my camera.  The rain has stopped...and hopefully....fingers crossed..the river will even out today.

Take a peek... [A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzysanXu3rk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzysanXu3rk[/A]

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Good luck with that Misses Pitts.

Hope you manage to stay dry, secure and smelling like roses.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

forumla1

morning monkee and non monkees :))))

Schadenfreude

I imagine productivity increased 100% while DS was down. It did in my place anyways.

Today, I heard on the news, though I don't know why this is news, is this monkey's birthday.

The artist formerly known as

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Welcome FL...

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Schadenfreude

forumla1

I imagine productivity increased 100% while DS was down. It did in my place anyways.

it sure did schadey.  i learned the alphabets backwards!  

forumla1

OMG, i'm not a gothic emo!  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

[FONT color=#737373]WARNING: SEXAY OVERLOAD IN PROGRESS!!
TOO MUCH SEXAY IN THE THREAD.[/FONT]

[FONT color=#737373]PRESSURE RELEASE VALVE MALFUNCTION.
PREPARE FOR LUV EXPLOSION!!!![/FONT]

forumla1

whatever you do monkee, remember to lubricate the valves cuz we don't want any rust.

Schadenfreude

[img id=img style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid" alt="TinyPic image" src="http://i7.tinypic.com/52ptrgo.png" border=0].

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

There's plenty of lubrication to go around.

|