So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Konichiwa!

waaah went down stairs no sweet tea
When the sweet tea runs out a southern man cries to his momma.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

wrong language,  SD.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Isis

com sa hamneeda

totally phonetically spelling that one...don't know the actual spelling.
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Gopher

Hey Isis, which of you won the argument about what to have for lunch?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

I know. :)
My great public school education taught me that in school. They didn't have enough funding to teach us all to say good bye.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Isis

shhhh Gopher.... the other half is tied up in the back because it didn't want to eat a grilled cheese sandwich today....

Don't want anyone else knowing about the abuse I put myself through!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Sportsdude

I'm bi-lingual too!
you try understanding southern folks. lol

Lil Me

Isis wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]com sa hamneeda[/div]--
 ???
 *paging Lise, purelife or 49er*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

*giggle*
 SD JUST SAID HE'S BI.

Isis

it's korean...I know it's some form of greeting but as to the exact translation??? you're guess is as good as mine!

SD...bi you say...I have a friend...

Sportsdude

lol
my state is a dual language land.
There's english
And then american speak.

Isis

what no engrish?

that's a must if you live up here!

Schadenfreude

[img height=463 src="http://www.engrish.com/image/engrish/giant-big-man-club.jpg" width=400 border=1].
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Sportsdude

What's engrish?
Nope its 'merican and english.
The 'merican is becoming the official language.
For example my state has two different pronounciations

|