So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Heya P.C.  I got them from the health food store.

Last year I did the Wild Rose Herbal Detox (12 days- a $30 kit), which was faaaantastic.  Bunch of herbs and an eating plan- basically no sugar, flour or fermented beverages :(  But right now I don't have 12 days avail where I can rigidly control what I eat.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

*monkee's tail is massaging Lil Me's knee*

Now I can die happy    
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Lil Me

Ack, I don't know where that monkey has been.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

forumla1

yea, that monkee seems to dip his tail into anything that moves.....

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I assure you my tail is completely disease free    =(

*covering tail in saran wrap and pouting*
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

Ahhhh....thanks for the massage formula 1....feels much better.

Thanks for the info Lil Me....I shall wash my insides.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Wrapping your tail in saran wrap is a good idea.

......AWWWWWW

P.C.

Hulllllloooooo Miss Kitten

Mighty quiet in here today.  

Sportsdude

hey P.C. I've been out and about. Been walking the city streets in the heat looking at design concepts for towns.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Hey....you know what I was thinking today?  You should see if you can get a list of the text books etc that you will need for your courses and buy them where you are.  Books are almost double the cost here than they are there.

Sportsdude

some classes do have a bunch of urban planning books I can read but I probably can only find them on amazon or my local community college. Out of luck at my public library since I learned its not for 'higher' learning. lol

But thanks for the advice P.C. :)))

kitten

Hellooooo!  P.C.   I'm back.  Where are you?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

where'd you go kitten?  

P.C.

Hi Miss Kitten......sorry bout that.....I did a post and run.

Making some chicken, garlicky mushrooms and green pepper enchiladas.  

P.C.

I was thinking more along the lines of 'required' textbooks you will need for your course.  Not what your local library is carrying.  It would be well worth your effort to track them down there as opposed to buying them here.  Surely there must be a course outline that would give you that information?

|