So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Is that 2 separate teas you listed?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

forumla1

Lil Me wrote:
The Deep Cleanse tea: cinnamon bark, dandelion root, burdock root, ginger root, licorice root, yellow dock root, fennel, nettle leaf, oatstraw

The Herba-Lax tea: senna, sickle senna seed, rhubarb root

Uh, where are the vitamins C, D, E, K, A?  ;)  sounds interesting though.... i like the sound of "sickle senna seed"  i dare you to say that 10 times, really really fast!  ;)

Schadenfreude

Why wait for "special teas" to work?

Get instant relief from The General.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

Gopher wrote:
OIC, that's why she's in the What's For Lunch thread.

I asked her out to lunch. All she did was lick her finger.

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Sesame noodles.

A pear.

Some tea.

A bellyfull of hate.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

Oh Monkee.....that's sad.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d038.gif" border=0]    Was it a bad pear?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Nope.

Just made the mistake of talking politics right after filling my belly.

I should have known better.

*handing P.C. a hairbrush and waiting patiently*  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

A spanking so soon after lunch could cause cramps.

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
Is that 2 separate teas you listed?
 --
 Yes, 2 separate teas.
 I'm about to brew some more Detox tea, but I'll wait on the laxative tea until I'm finally done my day and home for the night.  I hafta drive to a lacrosse game in North Delta and I don't want any accidents on the Port Mann.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Is it raining everywhere today?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Yes....skidding off the Port Mann could be dangerous.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

Is this a particular tea you can get from a regular grocer? ...and what is the name and brand.

Been thinking about a little de-tox myself.  

P.C.

No rain here today.

It feels very Friday....for some reason I'm exhausted.

forumla1

*massages PC's back, shoulders and neck*  i hope that will make you feel better ms pc.  i also know where energy points are to release your chi. :)))      

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

*massaging forumla's neck*

MASSAGE TRAIN!!!!

Lil Me

*massages Monkee shoulders*

|