So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Bao is a snake.  It's actually a snake chicken.  Very tastey I hear.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Please don't make me look it up.

Fingers...so...tired...
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Lil Me

Hi Isis!

Monkee- bao is a steamed bun.  Dimsum food.  I'm not sure they let monkeys into the bakery (no shoes, no shirt), but you can probably send tenkani to go buy you one.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

smaller than a bread box.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Isis

Hiya Lil Me....how goes it?

I'm debating with myself trying to agree on lunch...so far, neither one of us is winning!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Ahhhh!!!

Sio pao!!!!!

*DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLZ*

I LOVE IT!!! I COULD LIVE ON THEM OMGGGGG
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

Yum yum dim sum !!!  That looks gooooood !  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Hey P.C.

Monkee- you speak Chinese?

Hey Isis!

Sportsdude

Lunch, a long tall glass of cold icey Sweet Tea the southern delicacy.
And a granola bar.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Monkee- you speak Chinese?    A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat.  

Isis

someone spank that monkey!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Lunch time!!!!!!

*running away*

Sportsdude

mmmm Sweet Tea.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

forumla1

Lil Me:  ni hao piao liang! ;)

Lil Me

*googles*

Oh thank you!  I'm ashamed to admit that a white guy and a monkey speak better Chinese than I do.

|