So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

It wouldn't have been my first time.  BUT OMG TESTERONE MIXED WITH ESTROGEN!  

Of course, I would flirt! ;)

Schadenfreude

purelife wrote:
It wouldn't have been my first time. BUT OMG TESTERONE MIXED WITH ESTROGEN!  

Of course, I would flirt! ;)[/DIV]
 Wow! I'm not sure what to think?  
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

[A onclick="jvascript:fullSize('4v34ugw', '678', '509'); return false;" href="jvascript:void(0);"][img class=imgsize id=img style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid" alt="TinyPic image" src="http://i14.tinypic.com/4v34ugw.jpg" border=0][/A]

TESTOSTERONE mixed with ESTROGEN?
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

purelife

LOL...oops, I worded that incorrectly.  :P

Schadenfreude

Maybe this is TESTOSTERONE & ESTROGEN?

[A onclick="jvascript:fullSize('4lqpnup', '602', '452'); return false;" href="jvascript:void(0);"][img class=imgsize id=img style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid" height=380 alt="TinyPic image" src="http://i13.tinypic.com/4lqpnup.jpg" width=523 border=0][/A]

purelife

What did you have for lunch Schadey?  Are you dogs fed?

Schadenfreude

Dogs are fed.

Macaroni salad.

purelife

Cool.  Just wanna make sure that your dogs don't start barking.

So, uhm, anyone wanna sing "Who let da dogs out?" ;)

Hey, which pic did you supposedly said you saw that was over at the other site?

Schadenfreude

It was over a year ago. It was perhaps from the first DV meet. It was only up for a couple of hours then someone deleted it.  

purelife

Isis

If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Sportsdude

anyway so how's lunch?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
anyway so how's lunch?

Don't change the subject SD.  I'm deeply hurt.  I'd like to take this moment to talk about myself and give each and everyone of you a great big hug.  

OMG, ahve I gone psycho?

Sportsdude

no not really, its just probably stress talking.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|