So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

why are they so long anyway. Like I don't see Bush writing a 10,000 page memoir. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Exactly.  I don't want to lie to all you DS peeps so I'm coming out and telling you that I'm in my late 30's.  Yep!  anyways, this gal needs her beauty rest or I'll end up really wrinkly by the time I hit 40.  Then, I'd be extremely unattractive and my fiance would ditch me.    

purelife

kitten wrote:
*thinking about cutting and pasting a long story of some biography of a Politician*
*wondering if kitten would notice*

Shall I keep it under 1000 words or would you like me to hit the target of 2500?

[/div]

[div][span style="font-style: italic; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 128);"]A ten thousand word essay is the usual custom for such things.  Anything shorter would be trivial.[/span]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Ah sweet.  Do you mind if I quote this and note it in my black book?  I mean, this is coming for an Admin so it has to be okay, right?

Sportsdude

lol pl you should write stand up routines.

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
Did Russ say he'd be back by the beginning or end of June?  
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Why?  You miss him?

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
  Sportsdude wrote:
Did Russ say he'd be back by the beginning or end of June?  
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Why?  You miss him?

he's cool to talk to.

kitten

[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,128)"]A ten thousand word essay is the usual custom for such things.  Anything shorter would be trivial.[/SPAN]
 [HR style="WIDTH: 100%; HEIGHT: 2px"] Ah sweet.  Do you mind if I quote this and note it in my black book?  I mean, this is coming for an Admin so it has to be okay, right?

This is coming from an amateur Admin who hasn't a clue about anything of that nature.  I think it might need a separate topic heading, however.

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lil Me

Hey Everyone!  Just catching up on the Lunch thread.
 Congrats to kitten on achieving Hall Monitor status.  Well deserved.

Speaking of lunch, does anyone like Pepper Jack Doritos as much as I do?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

never had them, doritos stink the room up but they're oh so good. :))  

purelife

Lil Me wrote:
Hey Everyone!  Just catching up on the Lunch thread.
Congrats to kitten on achieving Hall Monitor status.  Well deserved.

Speaking of lunch, does anyone like Pepper Jack Doritos as much as I do?

Doritos chips, right?  Nope, haven't had that flavor.  It's not too spicey is it?  I'll have to try it next time I see it. :))

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
never had them, doritos stink the room up but they're oh so good. :))

are you sure you weren't thinking about burritos?  I've never had dorritos stink up the room!  You don't eat in the bathroom, do you?

Sportsdude

you've never had dorriotos stink up the room?  Who's ever eaten them at my house its always left a smell in the room.  

kitten

Thank, Lil Me.  I'll do my best.

SD, are you sure it was the doritos and not the eaters?   lol
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

might have been, then again if someone ate them in the car, the car started to stink with the smell of the chips.  

Schadenfreude

purelife wrote:
Exactly.  I don't want to lie to all you DS peeps so I'm coming out and telling you that I'm in my late 30's.  Yep!  anyways, this gal needs her beauty rest or I'll end up really wrinkly by the time I hit 40.  Then, I'd be extremely unattractive and my fiance would ditch me.

I don't believe you would be engaged to a person that is only attracted to you for your looks.

[img id=img style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid" alt="TinyPic image" src="http://i18.tinypic.com/6h7ozo1.jpg" border=0]

Tia Carrera is 40. She's hot. I saw your pic a long time ago on the other site.

You have a striking resemblance to Tia, ergo you are hot!

[img id=img style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid" alt="TinyPic image" src="http://i14.tinypic.com/63iyloh.gif" border=0]
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

|