So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Schadenfreude

According to Google, these are size 16 women.

I find them all sexy and voluptuous.

Sexiness is all in the presentation. I can not stand Paris Hilton because her personality is nonexistent.

Your personality from what I've seen is flirty and friendly. The curves add to it.

I've seen a few women, larger than size 12 the center of attention at parties because they were confident. Don't become one of the gullible women and think you have to have a playmate figure to be attractive.

[img id=artikelbild height=351 alt=Swimsuit src="http://www.ullapopken.co.uk/resources/bilder/artikel_mittel/uphk_s02_06_wae_as01_f02_001.jpg" width=238]

[img id=artikelbild height=351 alt=Swimsuit src="http://www.ullapopken.co.uk/resources/bilder/artikel_mittel/uphk_s01_07_sp_as02_f04_035.jpg" width=238]

[img id=artikelbild height=351 alt=Swimsuit src="http://www.ullapopken.co.uk/resources/bilder/artikel_mittel/uphk_h01_06_wa_as05_f06_028.jpg" width=238]  
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

purelife

Thanks so much Schadey.  You always make me feel so much better. :))) *HUGS AND BLESSINGS*

That was extremely nice of you to put it that way.  *sob* *sob*    

Sportsdude

Exactly Schadey, well put.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Schadenfreude

purelife wrote:
Thanks so much Schadey.  You always make me feel so much better. :))) *HUGS AND BLESSINGS*

That was extremely nice of you to put it that way.  *sob* *sob*

You're welcome.

I still think that picture I saw was you.    

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Superstar, are you here???   0_0
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

purelife

postmonkee r u here?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

You are driving me apeshit.

This is intolerable and you know exactly what you're doing.

*smite*
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

purelife

What?  What did I do?  

*smite back*

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

[FONT color=#c00000][FONT size=4]I'll tell you later[/FONT] [/FONT]    

First we should have some sex.

Isis

Hold that thought while I grab my video camera!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Schadenfreude

Did you guys see there are 44 guests here.

PostMonkee is sprouting wood knowing he has an audience that large?  

Isis

such dirty talking.....someone needs to get the hose out...and put on white t-shirts!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I would sprout more wood if those anonymous cowards would strip down, oil up and join the fun.

An orgy of one is a sad thing to behold.  

Sportsdude

and to think its not hump day yet, that's tomorrow. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I can't handle this gutter talk.

Someone, please fan me.  

|