So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

lol MSNBC is running this graphic:
[h2 id="a060349"]America Held Hostage For 22 More Days[/h2]  [div class="blogpost"][img alt="parisjune4.jpg" src="http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/original/parisjune4.jpg" align="right" height="166" hspace="5" vspace="5" width="221"]Spotted on MSNBC yesterday:
[img]http://www.mediabistro.com/images/spacer.gif" height="7"]
Paris "Day 1" screen graphics.
[img]http://www.mediabistro.com/images/spacer.gif" height="7"]
An e-mailer asks: "What is this, the Iranian Hostage Crisis?"

from media bistro/tvnewser
[/div]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

What's everyone having for lunch?

kitten

I had my lunch at breakfast...tuna salad.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lil Me

Hey Lunchies!  I need to go buy a microwave later this week.  I was cleaning the micro.  When I lifted up the glass turntable, the white paint underneath was flaking and all powdery.  Yeesh.  Micro is already in the dumpster.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

kitten

There should be some reasonably priced ones at WalMart.  Sorry to hear yours went flaky.

Sportsdude

bummer about the microwave lil me. At my old house the micro wave there is about as old as me. lol They don't make things like they used to.

Don't know what's for lunch. Not really hungry.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I'm supposed to say "bibimbap day".

How ya'll doin'?
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

kitten

Great!  I'm having Tostitos for lunch.

Sportsdude

quesadillas for me  

Lil Me

I've eaten pumpkin seeds, an avocado, some papaya, some humous and some kimchi.  I think I need some Tums next.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

mmmmm.....avocado....*melt*

Heya gang!

So, Costco, Lil Me (for your microwave)? ;)

Lunch from the food court today is mediteranean chicken and mushroom (yum) with lentils and cabbage...OMGYUMMY!

Sportsdude

sounds really good purelife.  

Isis

The line-up at the Ravens was too long so I ordered a grilled cheese sandwich...tasty!

Now I am wasting away the rest of the day....
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

purelife

What would've been EVEN better was having those 5 men in the suit get into the same empty elevator as me!  I was *this* close to having them step in before the elevator closed on me.... MMMMM DESSERT would've been SAWEET! *sigh*    

Isis

what would you do with yourself in that situation?? lol
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

|