So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Isis

OMG IT  PURELIFE....AAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHA PURELIFE I LOVE YOU.....IWANNA BE WIT U ALWAYS....MARRRY MEEEE PLEAAAAASEEEE!!!!!

oh not that kind of fan....darn
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

*fanning purelife with his banana*
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

can't find a fan.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Oh Isis, I'll marry your hot booty any time. ;)

monkee, could you fan me with one finger?

Isis

nananananaana...I got PL and no one else.....
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Sportsdude

somebody is in a frisky mood today. ;)  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

*begins to flutter one hairy digit against purelife's tender earlobe*      
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Isis

So...off topic a bit....

YEAH I'M GOING TO VEGAS!!!!

It's all booked...I can't wait...does someone want to be charitable and offer their place to stay when I come back without my shirt?

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0].
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Cool! When are you going?

Schadenfreude

Isis wrote:
 So...off topic a bit....

YEAH I'M GOING TO VEGAS!!!!

It's all booked...I can't wait...does someone want to be charitable and offer their place to stay when I come back without my shirt?[/DIV]
 Right here. I'll even lend you one of mine.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

purelife

want my bikini Isis?  Vegas is hawt!

Isis

July 28th...coming home Aug 2nd...

I can see the beads of sweat already!

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Isis

oh and thx for the offers... I just  might take you up on some of them...except for the bikini...I'm sooooo not bikini worthy.

I know when I'm defeated...and my body wins out on that one!  

|