So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Oh, I'm not really that tall.  5'7 isn't tall at all.  115.5 is PERFECT.  Who said I wanted to be 115lbs?  115.5 is better.  

kitten

purelife wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]kitten wrote:[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Sure, why not.  It's not a unique idea, after all.[/SPAN]
 [HR style="WIDTH: 100%; HEIGHT: 2px"] Oh cool.  Would you like to hear about my family history my current relationship, or how my career?

Yes to all.  Don't spare any details.  Keep it long and involved, describing your emotions in full.

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

last time I checked you were tall. :)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

kitten wrote:
purelife wrote:
kitten wrote:
 [div style="font-style: italic;"]Sure, why not.  It's not a unique idea, after all.
 [hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"] Oh cool.  Would you like to hear about my family history my current relationship, or how my career?
[/div][br style="font-style: italic; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 64);"][span style="font-style: italic; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 64);"]Yes to all.  Don't spare any details.  Keep it long and involved, describing your emotions in full.[/span]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]*thinking about cutting and pasting a long story of some biography of a Politician*
*wondering if kitten would notice*

Shall I keep it under 1000 words or would you like me to hit the target of 2500?

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
last time I checked you were tall. :)
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]
 You checked?  We've never met.  

I'm only 5'7"  Which "purelife" were you thinking about?  

Sportsdude

don't we have a characters limit?  

Sportsdude

you sure I thought you told me you were 5'10. oh well.  

purelife

Nope, SD.  Teh Borken gave me special access because I did some "special" things for him.    

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]I'm sure.  I'm actually older than what you think too.  I'm in my late 30's.  

Sportsdude

ah I see. I see.    

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
Sportsdude wrote:
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]I'm sure.  I'm actually older than what you think too.  I'm in my late 30's.

what? no way! lol  

purelife

Didn't you know that women lie about their age?  You always add about 5-10 years onto the age they tell you.  That's the truth.  

Sportsdude

yeah I know about that. Like being stuck at 30 for 20 years. ;)
I say embrace the age why live in lies?

kitten

*thinking about cutting and pasting a long story of some biography of a Politician*
*wondering if kitten would notice*

Shall I keep it under 1000 words or would you like me to hit the target of 2500?

A ten thousand word essay is the usual custom for such things.  Anything shorter would be trivial.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

Did Russ say he'd be back by the beginning or end of June?  

|