So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

Hi, purelife.  What an adorable avatar!  It's beautiful.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

Heya Ms Young Kitty. :))  Long time no see you around.  

I have this 365 kitty calendar at my work desk and keep the best looking kittens.  You should just see my work area. I've got kitty pictures pegged all around. :))  hee hee... I'll be a kitty when I re-incarnate...that or a butterfly.  

49er

Lil Me wrote:
Congrats 49er.  I'm procratinating about doing mine because us self-employed folks have to pay.  
  don't you guys pay a penalty if you didn't pay estimated quarterly taxes?  

49er

purelife wrote:
9K?!!! Holy MOLY MACKERAL!  That's ever so sweet, 49er?!  :))))  Plans on spending the money?

my wife has pretty much already spent the money in the last several months on herself

purelife

Sharing is caring, right? ;)  

Lil Me

nope.  Non-incorporated sole proprietorship.  Taxes due by April 30, paperwork due by June 30.  (it would make more sense to pay quarterly, thus avoiding the big hit in April)  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Ok, I should get ready for bed and get out of my day time clothes.  Gotta get comfy when I'm at home...

You ladies and gents have a wonderful rest of your evening and we'll catch up later.  G'night. :)))

I've already bless all of you and can rest with ease. ;)

P.C.

purelife wrote... I'll be a kitty when I re-incarnate...that or a butterfly.  

Go for the kitty, purelife.  The average lifespan for a butterfly is about 2 weeks.  Some species as little as 3 or 4 days....and a very few species that live for 6 months.  

Now a cat....[FONT size=4]9 LIVES[/FONT].  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

good night purelife.  hope you feel better in the morning.
 *bless*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

hmm, i'd want to be a turtle that lives for a really long time, like that one turtle that was a pet of Darwin. But then I wouldn't get to travel. I'd be stuck in a zoo for 200 years.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

good night ms. p. I took a nap watching the cardinals game so I'm wide a wake in america (to steal a U2 EP) lol.

can't believe its baseball season already.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

49er wrote:
Lil Me wrote:
Congrats 49er.  I'm procratinating about doing mine because us self-employed folks have to pay.  
  don't you guys pay a penalty if you didn't pay estimated quarterly taxes?

Yes.

But you can get away with it if you work in certain fields :)
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

purelife wrote:
LOL..thank goodness you were near home, right? ;)

I start throwing up if I drink too much or get an extreme headache...not fun.  Hmmm..I might make myeslf some herbal tea as well.  Thanks for the idea. :)

Liar!!!!

Lil Me

need...to...sleep.  goodnight everyone.  pillows and polar bears calling me.  

Russ

G'night Lil me... take care!

:)

|