So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

I was thinking you could just set up a consulting service and they could get someone else to put it together.  You supply the concept and they supply the workers.  You could stand there and boss them around, of course.

[A href="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk788YYCA" target=_blank][img alt="Club Me" src="http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_9_133.gif[/img][/A]

[A href="http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb097_ZNxmk788YYCA&utm_id=7925" target=_blank][img]http://discoverseattle.net/source/spacer.gif?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZNxmk788YYCA" border=0][/A]
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Hahahahaaaa....good idea kitten.  

I'd be happy at my local grocery store.  I'm not really looking for a carreer....just a few extra bucks and something that keeps me social.  I applied for a florists job a couple weeks ago, but it was filled the morning before I brought in my resume in the afternoon.  Rats !  That seems like it would be a lovely way to spend the day.....being around flowers all day.....Ahhhhhh...nice.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

P.C. the florist, sweeeeeeeeet. Great job 364 days a year. The one day not so great, Valentines Day.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

How about being a Funeral Director?  Flowers in that job, too!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

kitten

How do you feel about gardening for people?  Designing gardens, not planting them. You would be meeting people without having to do too much physical labour.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

I couldn't live with myself if I was a funeral director.
I'd be seeing the doctor everyday.

P.C.

I think that wouldn't fulfill the social part, Lil Me.

True SD....valentines is a biggy....Mother's Day is the biggest.    

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
I think that wouldn't fulfill the social part, Lil Me.
 --
 Ooops.  ha ha
 Well, the Addams Family were a fun-loving bunch.

[/div][div]

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

oh completely forgot about mothers day! do'h.
I'm going to be so faraway from home next year I'll actually have to do something for mother's day. lol    

P.C.

Ohhhh....good one kitten.  Truth be known, I'd way rather have my hands in the dirt.  There are several local nursuries that hire extra staff every summer too....so there are options out there.

*I'm stalling, because I wouldn't mind a couple weeks off.....lol  

Sportsdude

The Garden department at Home Depot!
Then you get a discount!

P.C.

BRILLIANT SD !!!!!  Now that is genious.  (going for carreer counselling ?....you might want to think about it...LOL)

Actually I would entertain that idea....but Home Depot is way too far for me to drive everyday.  

Sportsdude

well I thought of that I idea knowing your a home depot gal and well I try to do the samething every year except its Best Buy the store I always try to apply to. :)  

Lil Me

I'd like to work at the fire hall.  

Sportsdude

really? that's a far drive for you? hmm that sucks.  

|