So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Evening all.  Drinking some red wine, Ms L?  

Sportsdude

ah such a cutie avatar!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
Evening all.  Drinking some red wine, Ms L?  
 --

Unfortunately not.  Funky herbal tea tonight.  I drank waaaaay too much one night last week after a strata council meeting.  Some of my cohorts are big guys, and I foolishly believed that it was a good idea for Lil Me to drink at the same rate/pace.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

LOL..thank goodness you were near home, right? ;)

I start throwing up if I drink too much or get an extreme headache...not fun.  Hmmm..I might make myeslf some herbal tea as well.  Thanks for the idea. :)

P.C.

Well I'm having a nice glass of white wine......sometimes it's just the right time.  Sated by a nummy dinner....hubby's sitting in his throne (behind the bar) reading.....the blues going on in the background.......me relating some funny bits from DS........Mmmmmmmmm.....[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c015.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

ouch lil me, but I hear yeah on the drinking thing. I tend to get major headaches but then again that's when I've had a few as well.  Then for some reason I'm not hungry the rest of the day.  

Sportsdude

sounds really peaceful P.C.
idyllic.

P.C.

cutest little kitty face EVER miss purelife !!!  

Lil Me

If you were a cat, purelife- I think you'd look just like that!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

49er

Good evening guys!  Just completed checking my tax returns and is now being printed........I'm getting almost $9K total back from the Feds and State........sweet!    

purelife

I can already imagine your environment and it's putting me to sleep, PC... a good thing as I should log off soon.  My head is killing me.. :(    

P.C.

Tis nice SD.  A quiet Sunday evening in the Ebony Lounge.....no stress hangover from a nasty day at work......blissfull sigh.  

Lil Me

Congrats 49er.  I'm procratinating about doing mine because us self-employed folks have to pay.  

purelife

9K?!!! Holy MOLY MACKERAL!  That's ever so sweet, 49er?!  :))))  Plans on spending the money?

Thanks PC and Lil Me.  *bless*  Oh, I'd love to be a cat looking like that. :))

Sportsdude

speaking of lazy sundays this was my first one in at least 4 years.  

|