So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

And I'm off to sleep in my own bed....yeahhhhhhh!

Good night all. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/n020.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Night PC! And night to the rest of DS and the lurkers..

Im off to bed as well.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

pitbullca.bc

well goodmorning all....still dark outside...with a small skiff of snow.  It will be gone I am sure by my 10 am.  The weekend was a pleasant one here...with sun...clouds...and very little rain.

Lil Me

G'morning Pitbull.  Bah.  My ski day has been cancelled due to heavy winds and rain.  Back to bed with the computer and the coffee until I figure out Plan B.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

mornin LM...sorry to hear that. Hope the mr is faring well in the white world! LOL...last day off for me...till another day.

Devil

Happy...what day is it today???   Wasn't there some sort of St. Paddy's thingy happening?? I don't remember much since...

gy8igagiap;a089608[346[8t8y9y9qt543834y9q8y93q!!!!!!!

Sorry, I fell asleep and my head hit the keyboard...

Monday...that is it, Happy Monday!

purelife

Good morning everyone. :)

I did have some walnuts this morning along with some arrowroot biscuits with my cup of tea. :)

Glad to hear that PC enjoyed her stay over here.  And hubby winning the ipod shuffle and itunes must've been lovely.  So, who gets it?  You or hubby? ;)  

pitbullca.bc

purelife

Morning Devil....

h           w    r     u       d                    n g?  ;)

o                                   o        i  

Devil

I am doing great now I see the word "purelife" around!

You have a good weekend? We ended up having a blast at the Flames game, then a pub afterwards, thankfully very close to home to walk to after.

pitbullca.bc

K...will try again...goodmorning PL...and an add of goodmorning devil

purelife

Heya Ms Pit and Devil.

Flames game...sweet. :)  

Yup, had an ok weekend.  lots of cleaning and laundry....usual. :)

Devil

*runs over to pitbullabc and gives a big ol' Devil Hug*

Good morning to you too!

Ahh, house cleaning hey? I designate my Thursday nights for housecleaning.

What is for lunch today? We cooked a turkey yesterday, I am having turkey leftovers.

pitbullca.bc

we had chinese food last night...take out....bf fell asleep with the remote in hand...so...staying quiet...didn't cook...not alot of time to cook when he sleeps! LOL..all good though!
Thanks for the devil hug....it was warm!

Mood Ring

Turkey two days in a row leads to some good turkey farts.    

|