So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Romancing the Stone...that's the movie you told me to watch, right Lise?  I'll have to write that down for rental next time...keep forgetting. :(((

Teriyaki rice chicken bowl with some veggies and an apple for lunch today.  

Lise

Yep, that's the one purelife. I think you might like it. Pretty funny. Watched Tallega Nights yesterday.  Will Ferrel is an incredible comedian. Too hilarious.

Ah geezzzz...... gotta run. Diaper emergency.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

hmm been sleeping most of the day lol.
Good news though this is my last week of work for a couple weeks. finally.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Hello miss Lise! Waah, think I missed you again to the baby poopy.

I agree Talladaga nights is pretty funny wiht teh small skits and one liners.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Yo Russty,

I had myself in stiches when Ricky Bobby plunged the knife into his leg. That was sooooo fricken funny.

Did you manage to watch 300 yet? It's like No 1 at the box office, two weeks in a roll already. Woohoo!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Hi Lise *waves* how have you been?

I haven't seen 300 yet but I do want to see it.  I also want to see the Reno 911 movie along with Blades of Glory.

Lise

Hey SD.

I'm fine thanks. How are you?

Blades of Glory look like a good movie. I'm an avid fan of Will Ferell. Not too sure about Reno 911. I've seen the series (very briefly) and thought it was.... hmm..... so-so. Prefer Corner Gas to Reno 911.
Bill Cosby.

pitbullca.bc

LOL..just checkin in here..then gonna go and finish my girly movie..."The Holiday"  Cameron Diaz..Jack Black...Jude Law..Kate Blanchette...where the two girls are romantically devestated and trade houses in different worlds.  

Lise

purelife said the movie's pretty good. It's not my cuppa tea. I'm not into romantic movies. And ugh... Jack Black as a romantic lead - it's not right.
Bill Cosby.

pitbullca.bc

Yes...I agree...Jack Black is an utter turn off for me! LOL..Can't take the tard seriously...but everyone else seems good!  And the little cottage that cameron gets to stay in is utterly divine!

Sportsdude

my mom and sis saw the holiday movie, they liked it.

I'm doing great Lise, got 1 of 5 essays done last night going to get the 2nd one done tonight. (Only got 5 to do then I'm DONE!!! yes!)

Lise

Argh!! It's taking forever to load this time!!!!! Grrrrr!!!

I love the idea of taking off to go to a deserted cottage in the English countryside. So romantic! Just imagine meeting a drop-dead gorgeous guy like Jude Law popping in for a cup of tea. Man, he could have my tea and more. Hehe.  
Bill Cosby.

pitbullca.bc

LOL...I completely agree!  I would become so lost in myself though in such a beautiful countryside...only a quiet romantic could share it with me

Lise

My husband doesn't quite appreciate the quiet life. He'll be going, "Where's the nearest mall, hon?" or "Man, it's so damn boring, I wish I'd brought my Playstation or XBox".
Bill Cosby.

purelife

That movie was pretty funny.  It was a cute and relaxing movie.  And JUDE LAW!  HAWT in his glasses plus his body plus his accent...it all adds up!  Cozy Shack. ;)

I'm usually not a fan of Law, but in this movie, he looked great.  

|