So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Had a few Lil Me.  The Razz.....mmmmm.  You name it.....I drank it. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/nahrung/a025.gif" border=0]

The only think I missed was a decent cup of coffee.  I can hardly wait til morning....lol
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

how long have you been living on the Island?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
 Had a few Lil Me.  The Razz.....mmmmm.  You name it.....I drank it. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/nahrung/a025.gif" border=0]

The only think I missed was a decent cup of coffee.  I can hardly wait til morning....lol

--

You must start packing your own.  Have Nabob ex-fine, will travel.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

I didnt realize it was this weekend though miss PC.. Glad you had a good time. The fairmont is a good hotel, I have a buddy that works there.

Was this a vacation thing or a business thing with your husband?

BC Ferries sucks, I agree. :)  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Twas Russ.  I'm too lazy tonight, but tomorrow I must post a pic of the car that was parked out front.  We were on the 10th floor, so we looked straight down on some kind of Ferrari.  The 'trunk' was glass....exposing the white glove clean engine. It was amazing.

Good call Lil Me.  We often do travel with our own coffee, but the Fairmont didn't seem like the right thing to do.  I also think that what we consider 'the perfect taste' has something to do with the water as well.

edit:  It was a business thing, Russ. That's about the only time we ever get away.....lol  

Lil Me

...and bring your own water.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

LOL....not exactly packing light.  (which I did)  That way I get to say....OMG....I have nothing to wear to a function like THAT tonight......I must go shopping.

Russ

lol miss PC. Sounds good.

Starfish likes the way you think!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

what if your suitcase was full of sardine cans and walnuts?

P.C.

Starfish sounds VERY wise, Russ.....lol

I did check out sardines prices over there Lil Me.  Just making sure I wasn't getting ripped off, now that I can't eat Brunswick anymore.  Hahahhahahaa

Sportsdude

I I liked the norway brand. the non boneless one.  

Lil Me

don't all canned sardines have bones in them?

Sportsdude

not the ones P.C. recommended.  

P.C.

I don't mind the bones at all.  The Russian sardines are good too.  I get them sometimes from the Coombs country market which has a fabulous assortment of imported foods.

[img height=200 alt="RIGA SPRATS" hspace=0 src="http://www.russianfoods.com/showroom/product01407/vendor003E7/pimages/111B001.jpg" width=300 border=0]Yummmmmm

Sportsdude

anyway love to chat some more but I've got to go to work. Talk to everyone later. :)  

|