So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Lil Me wrote:
no walnuts?

well at least she didn't have sardines *snicker* *snicker*  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
 no walnuts?[/DIV]
Sportsdude wrote:
well at least she didn't have sardines *snicker* *snicker*  
     I agree :) no sardines
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Woo Hoo!

1 Essay down
4 to go!

yes.

P.C.

Good eve !  Home at last.  

Missed the 5:00 ferry, but they had an extra sailing at 6:00......which brought us into harbour at  8:40 !!!!!!!!!!  It was the longest sailing and the longest landing I've ever sat through.      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

1000 words Essays!

Ferry P.C.? cool.

Did you here the new ferry is up and running?

Lil Me

Hi P.C.!!!

Good trip this weekend?  I know it feels good to go home.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Whaaat? You were over here on the mainland for the weekend and I was away behind harrison at the hotsprings? Unfair! You didnt say anything about it either! :(

What did you get up to miss pc? Was it a good trip?    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Not on my route SD.....a new one would have been nice......a semi old one would have been nice.  We got The Queen of Much Needed Repair.  What a tub.  

Sportsdude

lol those things are HUGE though.

Lil Me

Sportsdude wrote:
lol those things are HUGE though.

--

I can think of a million ways to take that sentence out of context.

P.C.

I mentioned it a couple times......the 'Nabob coffee alert' ?  lol

It was nice (but always nicer to get home)  We stayed at the Fairmont Waterfront with a lovely room harbour-side.  I cruised around a little yesterday, but they keep moving things around over there.  I used to know Van like the back of my hand.  (mind you the back of my hand doesn't look the same anymore either)

Hubby won an iPod shuffle and a $50 iTunes card as a door prize at one of the functions last night.  Open bar, fabulous appys followed by a fabulous meal.  

Sportsdude

Glad you had a blast P.C. sounds like you did.  Always good to get away for a while.  

Lil Me

sounds fun, P.C.  how many martinis this weekend?

P.C.

For someone who wept for 6 months when I moved to the island, you sure couldn't pay me enough to live there again.  There will always be some things I miss about it, but I've grown fond of the slower pace over here.

I always cruise by my old places to see how they look now.  I have no idea why....but I always do.

It was fun.  I toured around, and spotted several of the restaurants everyone is always talking about.  That was kind of fun.  

|