So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Devil

Mood Ring wrote:
Turkey two days in a row leads to some good turkey farts.    
  LOL! Add in some beer from Saturday and Ohhhh Boy!!

purelife

Cleaning on Thursdays?  That's neat. :)  

Lunch will be teriyaki chicken and some walnuts. :)    

P.C.

Good morning all.....purelife, pitbul, Devil...........etc.

Another beautiful day in paradise.

Hi Devil [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c018.gif" border=0] .......my timing has been bad lately.  I'm always just logging on when you're logging off, or vice versa.  Nice to see you this morn.  How goes everything with you?    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

pitbullca.bc

Devil

Hi P.C.!

I am doing actually very good today! Sounds like you had a decent weekend in Vancouver!  

P.C.

Was fun, Devil. Still always have that 'coming home' feeling when I go there.  It has a mix of feelings for me.  I either feel like I haven't had enough time there, or I can't get out of there fast enough.  lol

One thing for certain, it sure changes from one time to the next.  The traffic would make me nuts if I had to go to work there.  Too much, too fast.  Decisions must be made in a split second or you end up on a bridge going somewhere you didn't intend to go. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  The slower pace here has 'untrained' me for this.

Lil Me

Hi P.C., Devil and PL!

Gotta go.  Have a GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRREAT day.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Devil

Byee lil me!

Yep, I am sure it is a different pace than your neck of the woods for sure P.C.

You know what was weird for me? After living in California in the Bay Area for a year, then moving back to Vancouver, I thought I was in a quiet, slow paced fishing village.

I guess it is all relative. I am due for a Vancouver visit.

P.C.

Awwww, Lil Me......I missed saying good morning to you.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a096.gif" border=0]   HI and bye.

Very different Devil.  That's a good thing.  I can still go to the city, but always have a peaceful sanctuary to come home to.

Well I suppose I should go get something done.  (I took an extra day off work when I booked off Sunday.....am I ever glad I did)

Devil

very nice to bump into you on here as always P.C.!

I don't blame you for loving the place where you are at. It sounds heavenly!

Sportsdude

good morning/afternoon everybody  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

Sportsdude

morning!

looks like a warm day out today.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Morning PB, SD, Devil, PC, and PL.

Romancing the stone is on TV. lol. Im feeling too lazy to go unload the truck from the weekend.. then I have some running around to do for SS.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Romancing the Stone is da bomb! Good stuff. The sequel was a let-down though.

Greetings all!! What a dismal day and cooooold too. Lunch today was leftover pizza.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|