Are current DV mods fostering ill will?

Started by Moolah!, Jun 06 06 08:04

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

If Mike isn't bothering to check on DV, why do you think he would read all this?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Moolah!

Lise wrote:
   [FONT size=6]IT'S CALLED EVOLUTION. Join the mutant cause.[/FONT]

DS as a mutant form of DV... [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_cool.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A] Interesting concept.

And speaking of mutants, how tall is poolife?  [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_shock.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]  
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

tenkani

Lise I could use a massage as well, as I'm getting stiff and kinked up as we speak.  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lise

[FONT size=6][/FONT]

[FONT size=6][/FONT]

DS as a mutant form of DV... [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_cool.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A] Interesting concept.

And speaking of mutants, how tall is poolife?  [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_shock.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

Tall and sexy. I kid you not.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

tenkani wrote:
Lise I could use a massage as well, as I'm getting stiff and kinked up as we speak.

Alas. I can't help you in that department. My fingers aren't greasy enough.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Kristen Kreuk doesn't appeal to me, for some odd reason, if that is KK, Sportsdude.      

Sportsdude

Just random actresses and models to show Canada's diversity.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Moolah!

Lise wrote:
[FONT size=6][/FONT]

[FONT size=6][/FONT]

Tall and sexy. I kid you not.

7'2"?  [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_big.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

On a slightly different topic, I found that "I need a backrub" doesn't work with women... They do a lousy job of it even if you've given them the best massage ever. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_tongue.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]  

Moolah!

And someone here already doesn't like me... (has Mike registered just so he could smite me?) as I've already received my first bad karma, and I haven't even had a disagreement with anyone yet. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_approve.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

Lise

Kristen Kreuk is................normal. As purelife pointed out, Angelina is too much of a hottie.

You'll have to ask purelife how tall she is.

Raging Poodle, you haven't felt my massage just yet. They not only involve hands but bites.  
Bill Cosby.

Lise

OK. One Bless Point for you. Now kissy kiss my feet.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

Don't take it hard Raging Poodle.
Last I heard that bootlicker Academe had an account here so I wouldn't be surprised if that's where the neg karma came from.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

kitten

Here's another bless to counter the bad karma.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

Yeah that was KK, purelife. I think people's attraction to her are her eyes.

Anyway since we are now talking about dudes. Well I'm not going to post a pic of me but I look exactly like a carbon copy of Joshua Jackson, the guy in the mighty ducks movies and dawson's creek.

We are so a like its scary .

Then on the other hand my sis looks exactly like girl of harry potter.

So I guess looking like famous people runs in the family. Dad looks like the president of Iran.

Except a little whiter.

They said mom looked like one of the Carpenters.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

NOT SEXY.

So hot you can't even post his real picture here.
Bill Cosby.

|