Are current DV mods fostering ill will?

Started by Moolah!, Jun 06 06 08:04

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

oh geez thanks lise cuz I really do look exactly like him. Its creepy.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Sportsdude wrote:
oh geez thanks lise cuz I really do look exactly like him. Its creepy.

OH CRAP. Sorry........ *whacking my head on the laptop*

You're still cute in my books no matter what, my dear boy. Gotta run. My CEO is callin'.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

Wow, they're doing some cool stuff with plastic these days, aren't they?  

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

tenkani

Wait, THOSE ARE [span style="text-decoration: underline;"]PEOPLE[/span]?????      
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Some Chick

Looks more like something you'd see in a wax museum.

Sportsdude

Oh Gawd the tv show is even worse. They've got on 50 pounds of make up and they do these really close in shots and eck.

purelife

On a slightly different topic, I found that "I need a backrub" doesn't work with women... [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]They do a lousy job[/FONT] of it even if you've given them the best massage ever. [A href="jva:void(0)" ="addImg('icon/icon_smile_tongue.gif')"][/A]

Not me.  I give excellent back massages.  I'm pretty strong, you know.  ;)

Ahhh...now I know why Raging Poodle PM'ed me wanting to know my height.  Geesh, I need to get caught up.

Sportsdude

purelife

Does it really matter how tall I am?  It doesn't mean anything.

I always get the...you're so tall for an asian girl..blah blah blah...and in turn, I feel like saying, well, aren't you so short.  It's  gettting annoying.

purelife

Sorry for venting.  I don't mean to take it out on you.

Sportsdude

you're asian? I didn't know that. Oh don't worry about being too tall. Heck I've been known to scare people with my height.  People have dropped books, food and drinks.  First thing that happens when I talk to a girl I get the "damn your tall response".

purelife

I don't worry about it but sometimes, some girls feel very jeolous.  I can just sense it when they say that to me.  (from some girls, not all).  I have a good ability to sense people out.  A gift, perhaps.  And with guys, I'm damn intimidating to many.  I'm at 5'11" so when I wear a one inch heel, I'm over-whelming to many.  I've never been popular with guys.  They just don't feel comfortable around me.  Ah well.  That's life.

purelife

How tall are you?  7 feet?  

Sportsdude

Yeah you're fine for me I'm between 6'6 and 6'8 flat footed.

Chicklet

Well, I know that you are a beautiful woman PL.  5'11 or 4'8 you are a strong and amazing lady.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

|