Are current DV mods fostering ill will?

Started by Moolah!, Jun 06 06 08:04

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Trollio

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Some Chick

I work exclusively with Americans every day and when they hear I'm from Vancouver (yes I do get busted by my accent even though I've Americanized it considerably) many of them tell me they've been here and how much they love it.

It is a beautiful city with lots to do if you're into sports.  

Gopher

Trollio wrote:
GET IT.  
 Willy-nilly?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Trollio

[span style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(128, 0, 0);"] Sportsdude wrote:[/span][br style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(128, 0, 0);"][br style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(128, 0, 0);"] [div style="font-style: italic;"][span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 0);"]... Britian looks cool but the women are ugly...[/span]

My dear boy... this is ugly?

[/div]

— bebu

Trollio

Or maybe you meant this...

— bebu

Sportsdude

No. But when I think of British chicks I think of Footballers Wives.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Trollio

I don't mind the one on the right.

We had better stop before the lovely Miss Aishwarya Rai pops up, and then this really will be too much like DV.

— bebu

tenkani

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

How her career never really took off like Kiera's did after Bend it like Beckham is beyond me.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Trollio

The ladies here will likely not be pleased with this display, but yes, Aishwarya Rai is very beautiful. There was a graphic over on DV pertaining to this, a chart, if you will, that I found hilarious, but I would not post it here. Especially after the discussion that kicked off this thread.  
— bebu

tenkani

Oh, I think you might be surprised about what some of the ladies here appreciate    
But yeah, this is just about the best example of a thread hijacking I've come across.
Not that I'm complaining, I think that ****** Mike got the point in the first page.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

hAcH

^^^^  
 because,  visible ethnic minorities are quite hard to cast in movie projects especially in Hollywood.   Unless it is a movie project that  obviously needs ethnic minority  actors like  the Geisha movies.

Most are relegated to either being the villain (like the Yakuza)  or stereotypes like 7/11 convenience store clerks

purelife

The ladies here will likely not be pleased with this display, but yes, Aishwarya Rai is very beautiful.

She's ccccuuuuutttteee!  

kitten

Trollio wrote:
The ladies here will likely not be pleased with this display, but yes, Aishwarya Rai is very beautiful.     I'm sure the ladies here will agree that she is very beautiful. Trollio.  Don't underestimate our appreciation for true beauty.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lise

Darn right. We can appreciate real beauties. I put my vote in to see what himitsu and yuki look like together.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|