Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

If you slice them thinly enough they shred quite nicely.  Alternatively, one could slice them lengthwise and make a rug.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

Ah yes, and then you could wear it and thereby solve all your winter heating problems.

How's the weather with you today, by the way?  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

It's overcast, and judging by the cat's fur it is drizzling slightly.  I haven't been out to experience it.

Gopher

Dull here too but warm. Not drizzling as yet, just unpleasantly humid..

kitten

We don't have the heat any more, but Kaycee just came back in and he was quite wet this time.  The rain must have stepped up its efforts.  Not tempted to go out and experience it first-hand.  I'll continue to use the cat as my rain gauge.

Gopher

One thing you can be sure of is that he's a good heat gauge as well. Ever noticed in winter how a cat can find the place where one sunbeam has made an appearance for all of half a second?I'm always amused by the fact that cats will automatically home in on the warmest part of the room possible, and then blithely go out on a freezing night as though it were midsummer.

kitten

I  coan't understand why Kaycee likes being out in the rain at all.  Spooky would dash inside shaking himself vigorously at the first drop of rain.  Then he made a beeline for the middle of the bed to dry himself off.  But yes, they do love the sun.

Gopher

No I can't understand why Kaycee likes going out in the rain, however he's young so maybe it's just paert of the learning process. He has, however, learned the art of comfortable drying.

kitten

The best way for him to dry off is to rub against my pant leg....instant towel.

Gopher

Hey, do you mean he brushes against one of your foibles?

kitten

No, no, I keep those in the closet where he can't sharpen his claws on them.

Gopher

That's a pity, he could have shredded them for you!

kitten

I don't want him to hurt his claws.  He needs to save them for unwelcome guests.

Gopher

Oh yes, those which threaten to invade your bed - I forgot, thanks for reminding me.

kitten

Actually, so had I.  I was referring to the bipeds that disturb my comfort unnecessarily.

|