Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Silly? Surely you mean petty!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

People like that seem to think the service is about their importance, not hers.  I attribute that attitude to a lack of kindness in their hearts.  If that is their biggest concern, they aren't grieving all that much, are they?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

Yes,and  such ostentatious non-grief grieves me intensely.    

kitten

They will put in  an appearance for the sake of being seen, and then depart.  The ones that truly loved her and are grieving will pay little attention to them, so don't worry about it.  The others really don't matter.

Gopher

Yes, they're insignificant.

By the way, what luck are you having with your fridge?

kitten

The fridge is working well for now, but I don't trust that stripping around the freezer to hold on for long.  The good thing about the fridge is that it is larger than the other one.

Gopher

Stop stripping around the freezer, it's going to turn cold before too much longer! - And we can't have your assets being prematurely frozen.  

kitten

What will I do for a hobby, then?  And cold gives my goosebumps exercise.

Gopher

Strip in front of a warm fire. And, for a hobby: count your foibles.  

kitten

Okay, they are both counted.  Now what?

Gopher

Do you really only have2 foibles? I would have imagined that a woman of your V A S T experience would have acquired enough to spend your time counting them through at least another ten winters.

kitten

I was never much for collecting foibles.  Too hard to pack when one moves.  They keep sliding out of the containers.  I just kept two for sentimental value.

Gopher

Oh I see, very wise of you. You could, of course, have put the rest of them on show and charged a nice price for all who wanted to look at them.

kitten

They were much too personal for that.  I just shredded them and used them for fire starter.

Gopher

Shreded? I had the idea that they were hard and that it would probably need a sledge-hammer to destroy them beyond recognition .However, I'll take your word for it - but truly speaking, I have never before heard of anyone shredding their foibles (unless they'd first written them down in a diary).  

|