Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Going to eat some dinner.  (yes, it IS late)  

Made a nice roast chicky with whipped potatoes and gravy   and a mountain of snow peas.

Felt like some comfort food......lol
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Perhaps they won't have the matching stain and you can paint the house the colour you prefer.  Or at least that could be your excuse.  lol  Do you think there will ever come a time when you can just sit back and enjoy what you have accomplished?  Who am I kidding, eh?  Anyway, since you are doing all this work, I'm sure it will look wonderful.  I'm amazed by your stamina.  If you have any left over, could you send me some?  I sorely need more stamina right now.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

My stamina is taking a beating tonight, but when I have some to spare, you'll be tops on my list.  

I don't know what the heck is so strenuous about painting, but I'm TIRED.   I'm hoping to relax a little in the fall, but I think I'm probably dreaming.  Last room to get done.....the kitchen !!!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Ach!!  My computer is behaving like it is full of molasses.  Are you finding yours is slow too?

Gopher

It's slow off and on. By the way have you noticed a highly offensive advert/connection on the DS front page i.e. one inviting you to THANK Tony Blair?  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Actually, I hadn't.  Why would I want to thank him?  He's Bush's clone.  Nothing to be grateful for.  Sort of like thanking Harper.  Same reason.

Gopher

I was absolutely disgusted to see this, fortunately his time is coming to an end: the news of which has been the highlight of the week.

kitten

I'm sure the applause is still echoing throught Britain.  And the Queen must be smiling delightedly.  (In private)

Gopher

Yes, I'm sure that unlike Her August forebear, Her Majesty WAS amused. Must go again now, more phone calls to make.  

kitten

Chat later.  This would be a good time to consider a tranquilizer, don't you think?

Gopher

A bottle of red wine and a box of dark chocolates would do even better.

Gopher

Is the possibility of your receiving unwelcome visitors growing stronger? - Or have they rehoused themselves?

kitten

The possibility still exists, but the probability grows more remote.  At least, I sincerely hope so.

Gopher

Glad to hear it, in the meantime, should they steal into your bed in the middle of the night....remember that they too, need love.      

kitten

Anything that disturbs my rest is not going to be loved.  Murdered, perhaps.

|