LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

lmao Orik. I figured it was fair since you implied I was a man. Even though I posted pics of myself not looking manly at all.

A gender free Last Word  =)

Gopher

A musical last word!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

As they say all is fair in Love & War.. So which are you then...in love or at war?

Just where did that expression come from  and who said it first..

A thought provoking last word..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

It traces its origin back to John Lyly's 'Euphues' (1578). The quote was "The rules of fair play do not apply in love and war. " John Lyly was a Renaissance English poet and playwright.

LAST WORD;)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

a INFORMATIVE LAST WORD... and it is still my last word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Yes it was..................LAST WORD;)

Gopher

Indeed it WAS the last word, but now it's in the past. Last word.

DDD

past for you yuppers...........LAST WORD;)

Gopher

Sorry,  your's was the LOST word. Mine is the last word.  

DDD

[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Sad/2.gif"]don't be sad for you will never have the [FONT color=#ff0000 size=7 face="Arial Black"]LAST WORD;)[/FONT]

Orik

Laughing all the way to the bank.. a profitable last word.

Gopher

But one which is easily spent. Last word.

Orik

Is truth to that profit is easily spent on expensive things.. Like paying for a weekend vacation get away..

A run away last word.

Gopher

Last word

Orik

The last word on page 68 just before a 69 page last word.

|