LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

[img style="width: 501px; height: 313px;" src="http://torontoist.com/attachments/toronto_david/69mainimage_essay.jpg"]

A sexually related Last Word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

A morally impeccable last word.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Bottom and top. . hah... Last Word  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

So this thread should lock...........me thinks as 69 is the number at LAST WORD;)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

Well only the thread creator can lock it or a moderator..

I have to go shopping for groceries now... a reluctant  last word

DDD

I can lock it???????? News to me LAST WORD;)

Looks like I see a button that will let me lock this thread but that does not seem fair as I would rather have another lock it at a random time on page 69

So me thinks LW will live on past 69

can i lock it then un lock it again???

LAST WORD?

Orik

You could of locked it at any time you wanted to yes you can also unlock it....But I believe a moderator can unlock it even if you did lock it. But if a moderator locks it, it remains permanently locked until another moderator unlocks it.  D look to the bottom of the page, at the left, there will be a little thing that says lock topic. by clicking on that the threads locked and Who Ever Last Posted has the Last Word.    

DDD

Yea I see it but does not seem right to take LW like that so best for me to leave that button alone........LAST WORD;)

Natasha

The temptation is there now so it's only matter of time before you lock us down D    ;)

Last word

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 The temptation is there now so it's only matter of time before you lock us down D    ;)

Last word[/DIV]
 LOL............you know me too well

LAST WORD

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 LOL............you know me too well

LAST WORD[/DIV]
 I may have a learned a thing or two about you over the years  [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif"]

Last word?

DDD

Yes you have    [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/9.gif"]

LAST WORD;)

Orik

lucky post 13 of only 2 more replies till the end of page 69 of the Last Word.  

Natasha

Sleepy   =(

Last word

DDD

LAST WORD on page 69 is for the Man

[FONT color=#c00000 size=7 face="Arial Black"]LAST WORD;)[/FONT]

|