LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Yes, but you don't mention love.  Last word.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

I said "proper affection". That includes love, hugs, smooches. I'll pet on it, brush it's hair, play with it, take it on vacation, perk it up when it's sad, we'll laugh together, cry together, make fun of you guys together (lol.. j/k).

LW

Gopher

That may be so. But the early bird catches not only the first worm but also the last word.    

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 I said "proper affection". That includes love, hugs, smooches. I'll pet on it, brush it's hair, play with it, take it on vacation, perk it up when it's sad, we'll laugh together, cry together, make fun of you guys together (lol.. j/k).

LW[/DIV]
 can I be your LAST WORD;)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

Natasha wrote:
Orik wrote:
No way Natasha... You can not give away what I own. Last word has always been mine and I quickly take it back for placement in the China cabinet, Back where it belongs under my lock an key last Word..

You can't lock down the Last Word... that's abuse! I'm contacting an ALW (Advocate for the Last Word) immediately. To them you will surrender the Last Word which shall be returned to me. With me the Last Word will be shown proper affection, fed and watered.

LW

Lmao.. Cute.. but the last Word will not be relinquished until after a full gathering and a unanimous vote by the supreme court... till then it remains mine  Last Word

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]fi[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]cof[/td][td]n[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="684b3e7e370245c862889de65c57e85a" type="hidden"]
[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

supreme court here and it is mine LAST WORD;)

Orik

Yeah the times you stood in front of the supreme courts i am surprised they let a Sick boy like you D back out of jail.. prisoners are not allowed to keep the last word

So I must confiscate that and place it back under lock and key, mine is the last word  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Lock and key? I have a skeleton key and have just released it. Last word.  

Orik

the key breaks and it is still secured lucky thing i have this alarm to warn me of thieves like you =P  it is still my Last Word  

DDD

keys and alarms.....pffffffff

I will be keeping MY [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #a8bed1" color=#ff0000 size=7 face="Arial Black"]LAST WORD;)[/FONT]

Natasha

lol

You can keep YOUR last word DDD as it's THE last word that hold the true power. I've put on my invisible cloak and applied my stealth like skills to steal Oriks key and free The Last Word. It's home with me, has been bathed, has a pink little bow in it's hair and as happy as can be.

It loves me  =)

The Last Word

Orik

Lmao @ Natasha... Uses a lvl 75 Incantation of teleportation to enter your house and I apply my lvl 76 thieving skills to pilfer the key back using a simple but effective home teleport to escape with the LAST WORD.  

Gopher

The Italian last word.

Orik

LMAO Brilliant... Just Brilliant..
And That Is The Tagalog last Word
And That Is The Filipino last Word
At Iyon Ay Ang Tagalog Last Word
At Iyon Ay Ang Filipino Last Word

If gopher has written it ultima parola it would of translated to the final word and not the last word.

The use of a slight accent in the case of the Italian language, is the letter change or of the pronunciation, by speaking it slightly different with a small change to pitch or speed the full meaning can be changed, Be Careful how you say things lest they come back to bite you in the ass a

Inflective Last Word

Gopher

Although it pains me to say it, I really MUST agree that your's  is an innefective last word.

Amen.

Last word.

|