LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

Last word to page 69.. And since you did not lock the thread. It is but the first word to page 70's Last Word  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

When will LAST WORD BE LAST WORD;)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

last word will effectively not be the last word until a person falls over dead. Then what ever they said last will be the true final last word..    
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Making a brief appoearance to snatch it from you and grab it for myself. Last word.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Well you all have a great LAST WORD;)

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
 Making a brief appoearance to snatch it from you and grab it for myself. Last word.[/DIV]
 My turn to pull the ole "snatch and grab" routine  =)

Last word!

Orik

And to think we let you keep it for so long with out taking it back..

Is mine precious, is mine last word... you know I still have not watched the lord of the rings trilogy... is mine the Last Word

Gopher

I think not, my friend. Last word.  

Orik

Oh ho, my friend, but I must disagree the last word,  it is mine. Last Word.  

Natasha

Orik wrote:
you know I still have not watched the lord of the rings trilogy.

Neither have I.

Last word  =)

Gopher

And neither have I.

Last word

Orik

Have any of you read the books at least ?

I did a number of years ago but to my dismay everyone that glorified J.R, Tolkien i just can not understand. I found the books to be dry, almost humourless and I had difficulty reading through out it, I could not concentrate on it. I continuously had to reread pages to understand better what was being said and even then bah. It is just not my cup of tea. I would sooner read Asimov or Heinlein, before reading Tolkien again... Any of Dickens old English novels makes for a better read... But this is just my thoughts on that... and My Last Word  

Gopher

Yes, I thought they were uninteresting - although definitely a great feat of writing. Last word.  

DDD

read them as a kid watched all the movies

LAST WORD

Gopher

Never advanced that far. Last word.

|