Which is best?

Started by Gopher, Jan 08 10 11:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

Tuna salad is the only choice. on its own or in a sandwich

salmon is meant to be fried or baked, it may even be eatable if it is steamed  ( I've never had it steamed so I can not comment on it done this way) or the way i  love it best which is grilled. salmon should not be turned into a salad  or a sandwich. that ruins salmon to me.

Chinese Or Japanese (the food not the people)

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Tuna salad sandwich

Naan bread or pitta bread?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Pita.

Orik....I ALWAYS.....HAVE TO..... save a piece of my salmon for a yummy salmon sammich the next day.  It is ambrosia....because canned salmon is icky.    I love a nice tuna steak too...but a tuna sandwich is totally different.  Same for salmon.  One doesn't cancel out the other.  

Black olives or green olives
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

I do not like olives much, black olives on a pizza, and in a Greek salad. green olives in a drink martini but  i like them with a small onion instead. though I will go with out any olives at all99 times out of a 100

Pita bread for the pocket I can stuff with tuna salad and extra cucumber and celery and tomatoes and onions mmmm

I understand that PC and yes canned salmon is distasteful, I haved worked for Albion, Ocean's JS McMillan and Viking. So I know what the condition of some of that salmon is like, hence my revulsion to canned Salmon. Now a fresh fillet of salmon or left over salmon steaks turned in to a Salmon salad or sandwich is perfectly acceptable and completely eatable...

Tuna steaks yum even tuna sushi is very good some of that salmon sushi is not bad either.

candle light or moon light

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

and you both missed my Chinese or Japanese... food question.

but on to the new one of...planning a moon lit dinner takes careful planning particularly the phases of the moon are vital as well can turn it in to a candle light dinner instead.
 moonlight or candle light

P.C.

Candlelight for sure.  I'm a candleholic.  I have candles going everywhere.  I light moonlight too, but candlelight is portable. I can have a candlelight bubble bath...but the moon won't shine in that window.  

For Chinese food or Japanese food, I pick Chinese.  Japanese food relies more on spicy accoutrements for flavour, whereas I find Chinese food to have flavour cooked into it.

Jazz or Blues.

Gopher

Jazz

Bob Dylan or Joan Baez?

P.C.

Bob Dylan

Glossy photos or matte.

Orik

Glossy, the matte finish looks flat...

some one has to ask Kentucky fried chicken or Church's fried chicken. Though their's a third but little known choice [a href="http://www.myfoodtrip.com/v/217667/brownies_fried_chicken.htm"]Brownies fried chicken.[/a] you do not need to go to the Philippines to get some there's still a place on kingsway in Burnaby and another place in Langley

P.C.

Hmm.  Can't answer this one...don't know Church's or Brownies.  So I guess I'll pick KFC by default.

Iceberg or Romaine

Orik

Romaine

Roman's or Gauls

Gopher

Gauls

Shamrocks or leprechauns?

Orik

Shamrocks for me. they are much safer
Then I don't have to be worried about being murdered by a evil leprechaun
[img style="width: 214px; height: 160px;" src="http://www.ugo.com/channels/filmtv/features/leprechaun_in_space/images/leprechaun_1.jpg"]
[img style="width: 224px; height: 265px;" src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_e3m2cCZ7hUI/R97uXesUxsI/AAAAAAAABH4/RFEpTiMb8U8/s400/leprechaun4.jpg"]
[img style="width: 222px; height: 168px;" src="http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp134/hippiegoluckie/LeprechaunPukingLuckyCharms.jpg"]

[img style="width: 190px; height: 142px;" src="http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/061026/162828__julia_l.jpg"]
Just before  her most gruesome death to horrid to describe, committed by the evil leprechaun

Horror Or Comedy

Gopher

Comedy

Friends or relations?

P.C.

Friends.

Daffodils or Tulips

|