Gopher

Sorry Orik,

Poached

Iraq or Afghanistan?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Iraqistan.

Garden salad or Caesar salad

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Garden salad

Whys or wherefores?

Orik

Wherefores for a thousand gopher

and no need to apologise gopher I forgive you...

Tabasco or Louisiana hot sauce ...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Tabasaco

Home cooking or bought?

Orik

Home cooking of course. bought food is nice but it is never as good as a nice home cooked meal

Wired or wireless mouse.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Wireless.  I'd be in heaven if everything was wireless.  They're so darned MESSY.

Clams or oysters.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Clams

Pride or Prejudice?

Orik

Prejudice can be such a vile digusting thing...

I have to chose Pride Gopher, albeit self conceited pride can be a bad thing. Pride in and for a friend accomplishing a major feat is good.

Gopher

I'd have chosen the same, and for the same reason.

Your turn..................

Orik

Nod's I understand that Gopher...

That time i did forget to ask =P ops mea culpa

Cheque or Visa

Gopher

Cheque

Frogs or toads?

Orik

Lol

Frogs of course.. who ever heard of eating toad legs..

Tap dancing lessons or Violin Lessons

Gopher

Violin lessons

Regular glasses or contact lenses?

Lil Me

regular glasses for comfort.  I've been having issues with my contact lenses.  I think it's a workplace hazard in the accounting field.

Breakfast or lunch?
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|