Which is best?

Started by Gopher, Jan 08 10 11:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

Lunch is always better. breakfast always seems to be rushed and cold something on the go on the way to work... lunch is always good prepared the night before for the daily haul to work the next day. unless I am home and have time to cook then lunch can be very long =D I do love to cook when I have the money and ingredients not to mention the tools and the time needed...
HI LIL_ME

Fire Men Or Police Men

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Lunch

Hot toast or cold toast?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

Darn it, I was on the wrong page.

Police

Hot toast or cold toast?

Orik

Hehe i've done that b4 gopher.. Lunch is the better choice for sure.. But i would of chose Fire Men over Police.. Must be my criminal youth mthey make me nervous albiet I hvae done nothing wrong.. lol

Hot toast with eggs..

Cold toast with Hot Soup..

Being shot or electrocuted

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Electrocuted

Youth or maturity?

Orik

Mature & demure looks. with a youthful exuberance for life.

just as long as it is not perter pan syndrome the refusal to grow up..

Soft leather or Hard leather shoes

Gopher

Soft Leather

Windows or doors?

Orik

When I was young it was windows.
But in my old age I have to choose doors.
Doors.

Escalators Or elevators

Gopher

Escalators

High rise or just one or two storeys?

Orik

I have always been a second story kind of guy, Gopher, what about you ole bean ? I have always thought more than 2 floor is to many. but in this day and age of housing troubles high rises and multi story Condo's are becoming the norm..

Two Story house for me. even a single floor rancher would be sweet... but the expense, puts it out of my pocket book range thats for sure. Nice to dream of though...

Stereo speakers Or Headphones

Gopher

Stereo speakers

History or geography?

Orik

Neither I prefer Science

but since I have to choose I chose History. Knights of honour When Chivalry still meant something.

Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling

Gopher

Snorkelling

Spaghetti or macaroni?

Orik

Hey Gopher what kind of macaroni is it ? KD or Home made...

For me it is only Home made Macaroni!

You know the kind that is oven baked, made with real cheese, topped with  bread crumbs and more cheese. Damn, I miss mums macaroni. The best part  was if there was some sausage, or ham left over, from sunday they got  added to that macaroni and made it so much better.  If it is the KD kind  of macaroni, then I have to say no,, thanks and the only choice then would be to  choose the spaghetti...

spaghetti will always be second best when it comes to real oven baked macaroni. but thats just my opinion..

same question for you Gopher or who ever else answers

Spaghetti or macaroni and tell us a little about why you prefer it. :D

P.C.

Spaghetti.  Because macaroni refuses to let itself be chewed.  I think I have a tendency to just swallow macaroni....which makes me feel like I'm not eating.  

Tuna salad sandwich or salmon salad sandwich.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|